East Robertson Coaching Opening

Mottomotto

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mottomotto said:

Hearing Brooks from Beech is the favorite

What’s his background on football? They definitely need someone to bring energy. They have weapons all the time! I watch them play couple times every year. Athletes everywhere. Confused on why they don’t win more?

47 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

What’s his background on football? They definitely need someone to bring energy. They have weapons all the time! I watch them play couple times every year. Athletes everywhere. Confused on why they don’t win more?

Brooks was the DC at Riverdale and Beech (two high classification power houses) was a Mr Football winner at portland in the early 2000’s. Seems like a great fit and coach. Only concern is how long he will stay 

Next year could be one of the best teams they have had

Brooks was the DC at Riverdale and Beech (two high classification power houses) was a Mr Football winner at portland in the early 2000’s. Seems like a great fit and coach. Only concern is how long he will stay 

They need something!! The foundation of kids is there just getting the right coach. Sky would be the limit. Hope East does the right thing. 

On 1/16/2022 at 9:14 PM, Mottomotto said:

I know brooks applied to be HC in 2019 so I’m sure he’ll be in the running again

On 1/16/2022 at 9:17 PM, 3rdandLong said:

If he goes there I suspect it will be more of the same. Pond did them a favor by leaving. 

How do you figure it would be more of the same??