Top 5 P4P

TRB0701

14 hours ago, Mason422 said:

Humm. Now you have me curious, who is your top 5?  

1. Hunter Mason 

2. Nick Corday

3. David Harper

4. KV Roller

5. Ashton Davis 

Hunter has been on a roll these past two years he is hard to argue being any lower.

As for Corday although he has been out with surgery he has many quality big wins

David Harper again is another with big quality wins. He is one of the most technical wrestlers. Harper is with a doubt top three at this moment

KV Roller is another kid that has been on an unstoppable run. Although I think Roller is beatable by a couple it is hard to not put him on this list.

Ashton Davis is another guy that has been at the top of the podium for most of his highschool career. Davis has made many improvements in these recent years and without a doubt would run through James Howard.

51 minutes ago, Cbgay said:

1. Hunter Mason 

2. Nick Corday

3. David Harper

4. KV Roller

5. Ashton Davis 

Hunter has been on a roll these past two years he is hard to argue being any lower.

As for Corday although he has been out with surgery he has many quality big wins

David Harper again is another with big quality wins. He is one of the most technical wrestlers. Harper is with a doubt top three at this moment

KV Roller is another kid that has been on an unstoppable run. Although I think Roller is beatable by a couple it is hard to not put him on this list.

Ashton Davis is another guy that has been at the top of the podium for most of his highschool career. Davis has made many improvements in these recent years and without a doubt would run through James Howard.

Thank you

Colin Dupill is currently ranked 14th on Flo at 145. Higher than any other kids from TN outside Hunter Mason (6) and James Howard (13).  Harper is 15, impressive and I had forgotten about him but he hasn't wrestled much so that  is why. Not to mention the competition level at 145 is far better than 195, 220, or 285 particularly so on the National circuit.  We all know that is true, don't act like it isn't.

Roller and Corday aren't even ranked for whatever reason, but well they aren't.  

Also, Kodiak pins Heckert in three to four minutes.

I don't see Davis beating the 13th ranked Howard regardless of his impressive improvements.

Nick Corday is a nice high school wrestler from Tennessee.  While he may very well wrestle in both the region and state tournament but i find it difficult to rank someone when they have yet to compete or even make weight a single time this season.  On another note it’s difficult for me to believe that less than 8 months out of major surgery the coaching staff at The United States Military Academy wants one of their blue chip recruits to risk further injury to one of his surgically repaired shoulders by wrestling in the state tournament.  With the lowest college weight classification being 125lb why would anyone ask a senior wrestler to suck down to 115lb when he truly needs to weigh around 140lb to be a small NCAA D1 college wrestler at 125lb.

Edited by cbg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oceansize42 said:

Colin Dupill is currently ranked 14th on Flo at 145. Higher than any other kids from TN outside Hunter Mason (6) and James Howard (13).  Harper is 15, impressive and I had forgotten about him but he hasn't wrestled much so that  is why. Not to mention the competition level at 145 is far better than 195, 220, or 285 particularly so on the National circuit.  We all know that is true, don't act like it isn't.

I don't see Davis beating the 13th ranked Howard regardless of his impressive improvements.

I agree on Davis/Howard.....seen both in person.  Both are good, but I give aggression edge to Howard....just my opinion.

5 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

Y’all are so stuck on rankings. James Howard has fallen off big time. He just lost to a football player from Cartersville. Howard used to be one of the best heavy weights in the country without a doubt. But when you do not continuously test yourself national scene it is impossible to stay improving.

13 hours ago, Cbgay said:

Y’all are so stuck on rankings. James Howard has fallen off big time. He just lost to a football player from Cartersville. Howard used to be one of the best heavy weights in the country without a doubt. But when you do not continuously test yourself national scene it is impossible to stay improving.

He lost to Shadre Hurst from Cartersville and that football player is ranked 12th on flowrestling. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cbgay said:

Ranked 12 in the country after beating James Howard. Never seen the ranking prior.

He was the state runner up in 5a last year at 285lb in GA and a freak athlete for his size who holds D1 Football offers.  

Who gives a crap when the ranking's were he beat a great wrestler and is ranked 12th by flowrestling and you are making it sound like he got beat by a nobody.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

He was the state runner up in 5a last year at 285lb in GA and a freak athlete for his size who holds D1 Football offers.  

Who gives a crap when the ranking's were he beat a great wrestler and is ranked 12th by flowrestling and you are making it sound like he got beat by a nobody.

Georgia 5a... explain to me who is good at that weight?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1