Josh Jones

I've spoken to Josh Jones one time in my life that I can recall, so I am certainly neither pro nor con on him as a head coach.  

But it amuses me that for a guy who has never coached a high school game as a head coach that so many posters seem to be concerned about him at this point from all of the conversation about him.  

Interesting.  

29 minutes ago, HTV said:

I've spoken to Josh Jones one time in my life that I can recall, so I am certainly neither pro nor con on him as a head coach.  

But it amuses me that for a guy who has never coached a high school game as a head coach that so many posters seem to be concerned about him at this point from all of the conversation about him.  

Interesting.  

Boy got a face a made for radio. :roflol::roflol:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HTV said:

Interesting.  

Really they guy hasn’t coached much high school ball at all. I guess with so many strong opinions, there must be some cause for it. Where I come from… when there’s smoke… there’s fire #EAT

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

The family is moving to Oak Ridge, Bishop will be a Wildcat soon.  JK

The Powell rumor has been out there for a while, but I don't know if it has any legs.  

With Karns losing a couple of key cogs to transfer already I don't know what to think there.