Josh Jones

21 hours ago, HTV said:

They have had their moments, Joe Bob Whiny Butt.  

You are boring. Take your ego elsewhere.  I'm not impressed by it. 

8 minutes ago, thefox said:

You talking about quarterfinal appearance twelve years ago in a season where they didn’t beat either of their West Knoxville rivalries? Only for a Bulldog fan could that be the “good ole days”.:roflol::roflol:

ED3ED008-BCB4-4D39-8CD3-A659BE43B0F3.thumb.jpeg.64c4e8c16e1ffc1f2bba3013af3e62ed.jpeg

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, tnfuturestar1 said:

Looks like Dogs are shying away from the Devils. Maybe Coach Josh squad isn’t as ready for the big spring carnival he was planning as he thought 

Halls has a few injuries and little depth this year. One of their coaches told me it was their call but with 105 players suited up to play for the Bulldogs I'm sure they can scrimmage internally and be just fine.

54 minutes ago, Hartleyrick said:

Halls needs to take care of Halls. No need to scrimmage just to do it. It’s spring practice. I highly doubt there are 105 players at Bearden practicing football. That is not true. But they should have more depth than Halls, Bearden is one of the largest schools in the state 

Just relaying message, no reason to think this coach would lie about it. We've had numbers like that before, maybe JJ recruited the hallways like a coach should be doing.

8 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Just relaying message, no reason to think this coach would lie about it. We've had numbers like that before, maybe JJ recruited the hallways like a coach should be doing.

Coach Josh is only worried about recruiting the impressionable youth from Northwest, Vine, Gresham, and Whittle Springs. That’s why he’s setting up 8th grade visits. I’m sure Billy Booster Club from West Knox will be happy when his son is waving a towel on the sideline and Baby Roadrunners are playing tailback

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tnfuturestar1 said:

Coach Josh is only worried about recruiting the impressionable youth from Northwest, Vine, Gresham, and Whittle Springs. That’s why he’s setting up 8th grade visits. I’m sure Billy Booster Club from West Knox will be happy when his son is waving a towel on the sideline and Baby Roadrunners are playing tailback

8th Grade visits?  Coaches can visit non-zoned schools for 8th Grade visits?

31 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

If somebody tried that in the mid-state they'd get turned in for sure.

Knox Co. is wild west. Teams get turned in for doing it, one in particular was turned in dozens of times and nothing was done to stop it. 

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Knox Co. is wild west. Teams get turned in for doing it, one in particular was turned in dozens of times and nothing was done to stop it. 

As I have said many times, nobody is innocent in Knox County.  They all have their ways of playing the game - some more  covertly, some more open, but they are all playing the game.   

• Sad 1