Marion County Warriors 2022

MarionMadness

I am so excited about the 2022 season. Coach Pruitt and the other coaches are working these kiddos out and doing a great job. Replacing Taye, Mason, Rhylee, Big Show, Jake, and others will be a big task but we have some awesome young kiddos that should step in and do a terrific job. I am so excited to see some of the new changes we will see for next season. These kiddos were great all season long, but when Taye got injured even more it was the main reason we got upset by Watertown. We would have also done a lot better in the Meigs County and Westmoreland games if he had not had that injury. He will always be one of my favorite warriors though. He is tough and played hurt a lot of the season. #4 is going to be a great player for us next year. Condra is a good and tough runner but Pickett is going to be really good. I hope to see a lot of the Pickett connection in the backfield for the next 3 years. They should be an awesome tandem. Getting our best lineman back is going to be good too. I think he and his little "big" brother are going to be really great on our line. We should win our region this season and have a great chance to go to the championship game. We have the talent and coaching to do it if we can stay injury free. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

exited-football.gif

Madness.

Circa '92.

For reasons I don’t recall, I went to the Marion-Powell semifinal game in the pouring rain that year. Powell had made the final in ‘91 but were blown out by Brentwood Academy. Little did I know that my team would be in the same region with Powell in ‘93. 

4 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited about the 2022 season. Coach Pruitt and the other coaches are working these kiddos out and doing a great job. Replacing Taye, Mason, Rhylee, Big Show, Jake, and others will be a big task but we have some awesome young kiddos that should step in and do a terrific job. I am so excited to see some of the new changes we will see for next season. These kiddos were great all season long, but when Taye got injured even more it was the main reason we got upset by Watertown. We would have also done a lot better in the Meigs County and Westmoreland games if he had not had that injury. He will always be one of my favorite warriors though. He is tough and played hurt a lot of the season. #4 is going to be a great player for us next year. Condra is a good and tough runner but Pickett is going to be really good. I hope to see a lot of the Pickett connection in the backfield for the next 3 years. They should be an awesome tandem. Getting our best lineman back is going to be good too. I think he and his little "big" brother are going to be really great on our line. We should win our region this season and have a great chance to go to the championship game. We have the talent and coaching to do it if we can stay injury free. 

Condra should have over a thousand yards the last two years . But anybody can run behind that line 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:37 AM, MarionMadness said:

You might get what you want to see #3 and #4 are going to be y’all’s  main runner’s this coming season 

8 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

You might get what you want to see #3 and #4 are going to be y’all’s  main runner’s this coming season 

Brody is going to be very good a long with Pickett. Condra can get some of the tough yards for us too in 2022. They are all great kiddos to say the least. Coach Pruitt will be implementing some things he has gotten from JP as well. I am hoping it is another amazing year. It's always a great day to be a warrior!

On 1/14/2022 at 10:37 AM, MarionMadness said:

Not to mention that the amazing coaching staff has months to come up with lots of super secret plays!!!