Marion County Warriors 2022

MarionMadness

22 hours ago, Purple3167 said:

Ok buddy tell daddy Pruitt is a coward to up and leave these kids right before the season starts but that's ok these kids will be fine even though this town is all politics so tell daddy 

At least he didn't do it after the 1st game of the season.  Wait, did he sign y'all up to play Oakland?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Salem said:

What can the teams on the Warriors schedule expect the MC offense to look like in 2022? Any changes with the new guy? 

First off, I am pleased with the change.  Pruit was a realy good coach, but i kinda feel like he was coaching not to lose. not necesarily to win.  i think his choice of offense proves this.  i think some young energy will be good for the warriors.  I think marion will be better off with this in the long run.  Good luck to both parties here.  i think the new offense will spread the defence out a little more

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Offense linemen are about 3 deep, so there be alot of subs. Some power-I

From what I'm hearing you fellers will be able to spread people out with all that speed and if you want play power too. The new kid looks like he will be an absolute hoss. Doesn't seem fair to have all those linemen AND all those skill players too.

1 hour ago, CoyDillard said:

From what I'm hearing you fellers will be able to spread people out with all that speed and if you want play power too. The new kid looks like he will be an absolute hoss. Doesn't seem fair to have all those linemen AND all those skill players too.

Favorite to win 2A?