Lakeway

ILB1999

Lakeway should be a football powerhouse but instead they have some major issues at the school.The ppl who run the school are the problem.They don’t want to put a lot of money in the program.They ran off the head master & communications director who went out West somewhere as well as 2 fantastic football coaches one who went back to Florida & the other who just had moved his family here.It’s a regular Peyton Place.Until they change things at the top I don’t see anything getting better there.The only job worse would be Sequoyah 

Edited by highschoolfbfan777
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

Lakeway should be a football powerhouse but instead they have some major issues at the school.The ppl who run the school are the problem.They don’t want to put a lot of money in the program.They ran off the head master & communications director who went out West somewhere as well as 2 fantastic football coaches one who went back to Florida & the other who just had moved his family here.It’s a regular Peyton Place.Until they change things at the top I don’t see anything getting better there.The only job worse would be Sequoyah 

Guess they spent on the money on the truf?

Lakeway should be a football powerhouse but instead they have some major issues at the school.The ppl who run the school are the problem.They don’t want to put a lot of money in the program.They ran off the head master & communications director as well as 2 fantastic football coaches.Until they change things at the top I don’t see anything getting better there.The only job worse would be Sequoyah 

6 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

Turf & all is nice but when you have garbage running the school well not much can be said.I know a few years back not sure about this past year but 2020 their travel bus broke down a few times.The facilities are great but the ppl running the show are not

1.  Who actually owns the school?

2.  Is the school affiliated with any denomination or church?

3.  Often times the only way to get the attention of the Board of Trust is for families to make a mass exodus 

10 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

Turf & all is nice but when you have garbage running the school well not much can be said.I know a few years back not sure about this past year but 2020 their travel bus broke down a few times.The facilities are great but the ppl running the show are not

A program I was once with had our travel bus break down twice in one season, and we won the state championship. Just sayin’. Lol. 

They should be well ahead of where they are right now. I'm sure a lot of that stunted growth is due to the revolving door at HC. But, I also don't think they're getting the athletes they thought they would get. The school may be too far away from the population pockets up there to draw the kids. Just my opinion, 

• Upvote 1