Lakeway

ILB1999

LOL, that's a good take. Who would throw their name in the hat, at this point? I know the AD, he's a good guy and has been around and on State Championship teams and programs in his career. I don't think it has anything to do with that side, must be higher up the chain. Back to my question, I don't think you're going to get a top tier guy after the CPA guy came and left after less than a year. Just my opinion. I hope the AD gets a good one, he's a solid guy.

12 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

You can have all the money you can spend, but it doesn't mean you know how to run an athletic program.

Lakeway is the high school version of Vanderbilt.

MM, why you gotta cut us Vandy fans like that?? LOL.  We got baseball… and bowling… actually, I’m pretty stoked to see what happens the next couple of years in football.  I like the new HC. This recruiting class is pretty impressive. And they got a bonus LB that would have started at Clemson next year…

On 1/28/2022 at 7:32 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

MM, why you gotta cut us Vandy fans like that?? LOL.  We got baseball… and bowling… actually, I’m pretty stoked to see what happens the next couple of years in football.  I like the new HC. This recruiting class is pretty impressive. And they got a bonus LB that would have started at Clemson next year…

Honestly, I think the world of Clark Lea and I hope he is allowed to fix the mess he inherited. Time will tell.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:32 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

Agreed. I like him and what he's doing.