Gordonsville looking for new HC

kingofthenorth

17 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Has every Gordy coach always been an alumni? 

Nope they had 2 or 3 in the 80s and it didnt click well with the small community. Especially Conditt. That's why you want see them hiring outside the family unless  the alum coaching tree fizzles out. That is why Clemmons took the job so they would not have to hire outside. But all of the alum coaches have been great coaches so why not just keep hiring within.

48 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Nope they had 2 or 3 in the 80s and it didnt click well with the small community. Especially Conditt. That's why you want see them hiring outside the family unless  the alum coaching tree fizzles out. That is why Clemmons took the job so they would not have to hire outside. But all of the alum coaches have been great coaches so why not just keep hiring within.

Hard to blame them when it's worked out pretty well. That's an advantage not alot of programs have

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

You are the idiot.  They said Oakland coach. I garuntee that Creasy man isnt going to quit coaching those Oakland boys to go to gordonsville.  You think im joking but im not.

Hence me point out, anyone who says that is an idiot.

Get inflamed and take it however, but Creasy will only jump to College from here.

12 minutes ago, Govolss said:

Do you believe their to be truth to this rumor?

If you would have told me Jackson would still be at Oakland in 2022 I'd have taken it so yes I believe the rumors. Personally I believe Gordonsville is a step down, but I understand bc GHS is home for him. Just means he'll have some on the job training for when we inevitably have to replace Creasy

3 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

If you would have told me Jackson would still be at Oakland in 2022 I'd have taken it so yes I believe the rumors. Personally I believe Gordonsville is a step down, but I understand bc GHS is home for him. Just means he'll have some on the job training for when we inevitably have to replace Creasy

I'm sure it will be a pay cut for Jackson but coming home makes up for that.