Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I think they will find a good back, maybe not a Dozier, but I think one that can do the job. Same way with the receivers. I think Coach Rang is an excellent judge of talent from what I have seen and he will put the best players on the field.  As for the indoor facility, I hope there are plans down the road, I know in the new world of wide open recruiting, facilities matter. I was very glad to see the nice updates to the track facilities by the way, track has always been a big part of ORHS Athletics, as the poster said, going back to the track championships in the 50s and 60s, A lot of football players run track and it helps them become faster and quicker in the fall. 
    • Yea, they have Davey quaking in his boots. Someday they'll even have a winning season.
    • Guessing this may have been the closest I can think of...... Bill Harlow: (from wiki) After leaving OSU, Harlow went on to win three national titles in freestyle wrestling.  He won a silver medal at the 1970 World Wrestling Championships, falling to Soviet Gennady Strakhov in the finals at 90 kg.
    • The Simpson brothers had good freestyle careers.
    • Barn eye weal haiv two say thait eye've hurd tha werk inviromint att 825 iz purty pore...Inn othur werds moore thain a teechur ere three, haiv tolt me hits purty hosstile.....