Loretta

Bulldog2396

13 hours ago, iswhatitis said:

Loretto by far the best team! Summertown better team last season. Loretto brought home gold ball last season and congratulations! Loretto must concentrate on stopping PG Campbell to beat Summertown 4 times this season. They did in 1st meeting and will need to continue throughout season and tournaments. Summertown has best chance to beat Loretto because they will play 4+ times this year. Burdette down low is key, but need PG to be free to utilize her. Karly is the difference maker, but if Campbell speeds up pace they will give them a game. Loretto should win at Home by 15+, but not a safe bet. Can’t wait to make 2.5 hour trip to watch!! Looking forward to experiencing the Barn tomorrow!!

Loretto does a great job on defense especially with their traps. Can’t give them TO’s and free layups. Campbell has to play well as do their other guards. She and their other guards has to play aggressive and attack the zone with fast ball movement and penetration and take advantage of 1 on 1’s with Burdette. Loretto has to control their TO’s and continue playing fast amd keep Summertown in front of them on defense. Great rivalry here. Reason they are hard to pick sometimes because these girls all know each other. I have Loretto by 15 and that may be being nice. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

3:30

The best place in town is The Noble Fox, but they don't open until 5pm on Friday's.

I'd go to Rick's BBQ if I were you.  They have really good pulled pork & chicken.  The loaded baked potato with your choice of meat would be my recommendation (make sure they give you some white & mild sauce as both are great), but they have a lot of options.  I would also recommend trying their Fruit Tea. 

Edited by mas1821

1 minute ago, mas1821 said:

The best place in town is The Noble Fox, but they don't open until 5pm on Friday's.

I'd go to Rick's BBQ if I were you.  They have really good pulled pork & chicken.  The loaded baked potato with your choice of meat would be my recommendation (make sure they give you sides of white & mild sauce as both are great), but they have a lot of options.  I would also recommend trying their Fruit Tea. 

I seen that on Google. Sounds good to me. Appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

I seen that on Google. Sounds good to me. Appreciate it. 

Unfortunately gonna have to watch the stream tonight.  Got a sick child at home that imma have to take care of.

Hope our West TN visitors enjoy the atmosphere you'll see tonight.  Not many like it in the state!

1 hour ago, mas1821 said:

Unfortunately gonna have to watch the stream tonight.  Got a sick child at home that imma have to take care of.

Hope our West TN visitors enjoy the atmosphere you'll see tonight.  Not many like it in the state!

Got to take care of the kids. Hope they get well quick. We have been down that road too a lot since Christmas. I hadn’t been up this way much, but man it sure is a pretty drive. Don’t mind it at all.

Edited by pioneer42