Region 7-4A 2022

stacmot

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Best of luck to all of the region 7-4A teams tomorrow, and Friday. I have always taken pride in having a very stout region to play in, and I do not think this year is going to be any different. IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR SOME REAL HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!!! 

YES! I wish the best to everyone!!! I hope the Tomcats can bring back a Gold Ball this year but if not the Tomcats then at least someone from this region!! 

49 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

I wish Dyersburg didn’t leave the region…..

I wish Dyersburg wasn’t scared of competition. No excuse for them not to keep Haywood on their schedule.Bart Stowe would rather play an easy schedule and have a good regular season record then go out early in the playoffs than play stiff competition and make a real playoff run.

1 minute ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

I wish Dyersburg wasn’t scared of competition. No excuse for them not to keep Haywood on their schedule.Bart Stowe would rather play an easy schedule and have a good regular season record then go out early in the playoffs than play stiff competition and make a real playoff run.

Dyersburg fans are happy with a 10-1 season!

1 hour ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

58 minutes ago, Chargercats said:

Dyersburg fans are happy with a 10-1 season!

Now that y'all have reopened this can of worms, y'all might as well add that purple and white Tiger team located 19 miles down the road.  Everybody get your popcorn ready.  The Trojan and Tiger fans will be coming!  I'm going to try to stay out of it this time.  That's why I didn't mention that purple and white Tiger team by name.  Lol

Edited by stacmot

6 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Now that y'all have reopened this can of worms, y'all might as well add that purple and white Tiger team located 19 miles down the road.  Everybody get your popcorn ready.  The Trojan and Tiger fans will be coming!  I'm going to try to stay out of it this time.  That's why I didn't mention that purple and white Tiger team by name.  Lol

Totally agree

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stacmot said:

I actually have more respect for the "tiger team across the river" than i do for the "mighty trojans" (as far as fans are concerned). The tiger team, in my un professional opinion, is just one good coach away from being really really good! They compare to Haywood in that they always have athletes!!

• Like 1

If you are referring to the Hatchie River, they are across the river from Covington, but they are on the same side of the river as Brownsville.  Geography aside, everything you just said is all the reason why they should be playing Haywood.

Edited by stacmot

8 minutes ago, stacmot said:

If you are referring to the Hatchie River, they are across the river from Covington, but they are on the same side of the river as Brownsville.  Geography aside, everything you just said is all the reason why they should be playing Haywood.

Yea i grew up in Covington as well as played for Covington. So to us it was "across the river". LOL  My wife is from Brownsville and my kids go to school here too! So I whole heartedly pull for the Tomcats! (Unless they are playing the chargers then its a win win for me!!) And yes, I believe the rival should be played every year!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thanks man. Peabody has a good team. Those boys had zero quit in them. Was a good win. 

You're welcome BPM.  I knew you had been sandbagging us all along.  LOL.  BOTH  the Tide and the Dawgs are good.

In an earlier post in this thread, I said I had a gut feeling Milan was going to win.  Since I rarely make predictions, I'm glad y'all won.  I don't like crow. 

I don't want to overlook Oakhaven, Crockett, or Lexington, and I don't want to wish the season away, but I'm looking forward to our Dog and Cat fight when we come to Milan 4 weeks from today.