Region 7-4A 2022

stacmot

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Seeing South Gibson in spread is so odd! You guys are running it well though, i get the sense to run the football is still heavy! Good look from you guys!

It was really odd wasn't it? They do run it well though and it's only going to get better. They have some studs over there in Medina 

18 hours ago, stacmot said:

Some Region 7-4A jamboree scores:

SGC 14, Peabody 13
Paducah Tilghman 21, North Side 0
Crockett Co. 24, Brighton 13

Crockett could very easily battle south Gibson for 2nd place if we keep improving. We can move the ball alot better this year and the defense is getting better we shall see as the season goes on 

5 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Seeing South Gibson in spread is so odd! You guys are running it well though, i get the sense to run the football is still heavy! Good look from you guys!

YES! I had to do a double take a couple of times to see what team I was watching play. I am so used to seeing the option. I wish the new coach luck, he has a brutal schedule to contend with. Lausanne, Haywood, Henry County, and we open up out of the gate @ Lexington.... 

2 hours ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

Crockett could very easily battle south Gibson for 2nd place if we keep improving. We can move the ball alot better this year and the defense is getting better we shall see as the season goes on 

I felt like Crockett was young last year. Do us all a favor and go soften up Haywood a little bi for us.