top 3 match ups in West TN today Tuesday 1/25/22 Who you got?

WestTNHoopsFan

Who you got?

South Side at North Side - I have North Side in an upset - probably be a South Side blow out but I just have a crazy feeling on this one for some reason. 

TCA at Sacred Heart - I have TCA in an upset - Again... I know... But Coach Williams will have something for them, I'm sure

I'm reaching for another good game here so if anybody knows of one better than the first game of district play add it....

Hardin County at Lexington to kick off District 11AAA  - Lexington at home

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

This is hilarious! South Side by as many as Coach Fuller allows! I say SS 56  NS 42

how you don’t have Bolivar vs Middleton is the top game 

I said in my post that "south side would probably blow them out..." Just gotta a crazy feeling about this game.

Pretty sure that Bolivar vs Middleton game is not happening tonight. I could be wrong though

I feeling was wrong in the South Side vs North Side game. SS got the win. I got to see this one. WOW what a great atmosphere for the kids to play in at North Side last night. It was a relatively close game but I never felt like the winner was in doubt. SS controlled the game from the jump. NS did compete and SS had to play an entire game to win. Not a blow out at all and the two teams will meet again at SS. It was a fun game to see.

The other 3 games I got right

TCA upsets Sacred Heart

Lexington beat Hardin County

Middleton over Bolivar.

Ill post top 3 match ups for Friday on Friday morning. Any in put ?