Randy Coffman big time coach.

Tide3838

10 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Don’t make no difference how good of a schedule Lakeway has. All playing for 2nd place. Webb School will do what Alcoa is doing in football as long as they are getting D-1 players all over the world. USJ’s, TCA’s are all in same boat. Nobody going to beat them with a college team.

yep.  Webb will beat them about as bad as Loretto did, possibly worse.

11 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

yep.  Webb will beat them about as bad as Loretto did, possibly worse.

I agree. 8-9 out of 10 times a team with D-1 talent all over the world is going to beat you bad. Always that 1 game where they play down to their competition or just not going to play hard and could let 1 slip away. Teams like us will play them probably more than once in off-season but I am glad we are not in the private world. 

Edited by pioneer42

On 1/26/2022 at 6:00 PM, Nobodysomebody said:

Also Mr Educator I didn’t dismiss them I was only talking about Lakeway and Knox Catholic.  Never brought them up or dismissed them.  Was only comparing there schedules.  Nothing against lorreto, lorreto killed them we get it their the greatest ever. 

You called him “Mr. Educator” and then misspelled Loretto. Lol. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 1:45 PM, pioneer42 said:

I agree. 8-9 out of 10 times a team with D-1 talent all over the world is going to beat you bad. Always that 1 game where they play down to their competition or just not going to play hard and could let 1 slip away. Teams like us will play them probably more than once in off-season but I am glad we are not in the private world. 

Webb Bell Buckle University!  What conference do they play in?  SEC or ACC?

13 hours ago, WestTnGuru said:

Webb Bell Buckle University!  What conference do they play in?  SEC or ACC?

LOL True, we had a girl from Warren Co go to Webb and she is a terrific player but will never see the floor at Webb. They will continue to spend the money and bring in the big time recruits, and the little rural girls will pay the money for tuition and get mop up time and a ring lol. They will beat St Agnes of the Pure Water by 70 and think they are doing something special. The little hometown families will foot the bills and the recruits will play and eat and travel free but little sammy non jumper will be a champion lmao. As long as their checks continue to cash.

On 2/1/2022 at 9:19 AM, 79champs said:

LOL True, we had a girl from Warren Co go to Webb and she is a terrific player but will never see the floor at Webb. They will continue to spend the money and bring in the big time recruits, and the little rural girls will pay the money for tuition and get mop up time and a ring lol. They will beat St Agnes of the Pure Water by 70 and think they are doing something special. The little hometown families will foot the bills and the recruits will play and eat and travel free but little sammy non jumper will be a champion lmao. As long as their checks continue to cash.

Hard to believe a kid would want to sit the bench and have mop up duty and have to pay to do it. Some kids think the grass is greener on the other side and make bad decisions and some times costs a great basketball  player a career. I agree they have some excellent talent sitting the bench. Lots of kids families pay tuition to get a better education and a better chance to excel athletically. Better chance to play in most cases going to a 300-400 student private school vs a 1500-2000 student public school as a rule.