Cookeville Lady Cavs

UCSportsFan

On 1/28/2022 at 7:26 PM, UCSportsFan said:

If all the girls that are on the Prescott middle school team end up going to Cookeville high school they will be good for a long time.  

What about the kids at Avery Trace and Algood do they just quit after 8 th grade? On the outside perfect world, on the inside not so much. Putnam county is busting at the seams.

7 hours ago, repoman said:

What about the kids at Avery Trace and Algood do they just quit after 8 th grade? On the outside perfect world, on the inside not so much. Putnam county is busting at the seams.

Not at all but I’ve watched all 4 Putnam County teams play (excluding Monterey) and Prescott had the best team this year followed by Upperman. Now I do understand that there was some transferring or at least that is what I was told happened which made Prescott middle even better so nothing against the other two schools. Algood has a very good 6th grade team so Cookeville should be good for awhile!  

2 hours ago, repoman said:

Here is a debate, if Cookeville played in the 7AAA district grind would they be undefeated? Local teams ,local hostile environments,nerves ,fans,friends,enemies, ,coaches,rivalries.. etc..

Probably not, however I don’t think they’d have more than 2-3 losses. 

Edited by UCSportsFan