Change

WingT08

Could someone explain to me how the administration lets a HOF coach that is also an alumnus with 34 years of service to the school system just walk away without a fight. Guess that speaks volumes for Lewis County Schools administration.

Edited by chucky

11 minutes ago, chucky said:

Could someone explain to me how the administration lets a HOF coach that is also an alumnus with 34 years of service to the school system just walk away without a fight. Guess that speaks volumes for Lewis County Schools administration.

So you know it as a fact that the Administration didn't try to get him to stay? If your answer is yes then you are wrong!

On 2/7/2022 at 2:58 PM, chucky said:

Sounds like it is run by a bunch of bums that don't want to be successful.

On 2/3/2022 at 8:35 AM, mrincredible said:

Is there any possible names being said to replace him?

I was thinking Dakota Crews from Summertown. Former player, Mr Football, first year coach at Summertown and beat LC last year. But that’s going to happen because he’s going to Columbia to be the DC under Sharp. 

The person who makes the most sense in this situation would be Andrew Lawson. Former player who has been on staff for a while now. He could possibly hire an OC within the coaching staff as well. Would need to find another coach as an assistant. 

Ricky Giles Rice has been mentioned in some small circles around the pines of Hohenwald.

Misses the small town aspect and has a great admiration of the program and culture that Coach Sharp had built from many years of tireless work.

Damien Clayton, who was the Defensive Coordinator at Columbia Central last year. Also has a very impressive middle school record. I believe in about 6 years he only lost one game to a much bigger middle school in Hardin County. As of now he is  "Co-DC" at Columbia Central right now. He has head coaching experience as well as coordinator success on his resume'.

The outlook is not as bleak as it may seem, The only problem is the expectations vs. reality. 

Still a great program with very sufficient athletes in the near future. 

Coach Sharp might also have one of the best coaching staff's in the state next year. He had great coaches join him in Hohenwald..... How many coaches do you believe he can get in Columbia?

• Upvote 1