Congratulations Edie Darby

Greenfieldfan

Wow, what a dream to get to be a Lady Vol, congratulations Edie on a great career at Greenfield. You have brought us many memories over the years.  We are so proud of you! Now let’s put the Lady Vols back where they should be on top. 

8E2EB300-31FF-419B-8F7A-1A2B0BF826E7.jpeg

https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Article/Edie-Darby-sister-of-Tess-Darby-commits-to-Lady-Vols-181868416/

Edited by Greenfieldfan

5 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Will she see any playing time? I read somewhere she was 5'8". That pretty short these days for an SEC player. I haven't had the opportunity to see this young lady play. Congrats to her.

I don't even think she's that tall. I don't see her playing either. But, it's every girls dream to be a Lady Vol. Congrats!

20 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Will she see any playing time? I read somewhere she was 5'8". That pretty short these days for an SEC player. I haven't had the opportunity to see this young lady play. Congrats to her.

She’s a very good ball player. Tough, gritty and has great floor vision…but she’s closer to 5’5 or 5’6. For SEC play at that size, she’s going to have be very fast with an extremely deep range. Glad she’s got the opportunity and it is an accomplishment. Go Vols!

On 1/30/2022 at 4:30 PM, Greenfieldfan said:

Wow, what a dream to get to be a Lady Vol, congratulations Edie on a great career at Greenfield. You have brought us many memories over the years.  We are so proud of you! Now let’s put the Lady Vols back where they should be on top. 

8E2EB300-31FF-419B-8F7A-1A2B0BF826E7.jpeg

https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Article/Edie-Darby-sister-of-Tess-Darby-commits-to-Lady-Vols-181868416/

I would like to say man it has been a joy to watch her play ball. Hard to believe her HS career is about over. She is just a fun player to watch. The Lady Vol starters better tighten up because she will make them look bad in practice if they don’t watch it. Congratulations Edie!! I wish you the best!!