Regionals, Sectionals A /AA

GTG901

Looking forward to the possibility of some great Regional and Sectional games here West/ Mid TN in class A and AA

Regionals

GC vs Westview

Gleason VS Greenfield

Mckenzie vs Houston Co

Loretto vs Summertown

Huntland vs Wayne Co.

Sectionals

Westview vs Summertown

Loretto vs GC

McKenzie vs Huntland

Wayne Co vs Houston Co.

Gleason vs Westwood

Greenfield vs MAHS

or could end up looking totally different???????????????

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, GTG901 said:

Looking forward to the possibility of some great Regional and Sectional games here West/ Mid TN in class A and AA

Regionals

GC vs Westview

Gleason VS Greenfield

Mckenzie vs Houston Co

Loretto vs Summertown

Huntland vs Wayne Co.

Sectionals

Westview vs Summertown

Loretto vs GC

McKenzie vs Huntland

Wayne Co vs Houston Co.

Gleason vs Westwood

Greenfield vs MAHS

In AA it will definitely be some combination of GC/Westview vs Loretto/Summertown.  

1 hour ago, GTG901 said:

Regionals

GC vs Westview

Gleason VS Greenfield

Mckenzie vs Houston Co

Loretto vs Summertown

Huntland vs Wayne Co.

Sectionals

Westview vs Summertown

Loretto vs GC

McKenzie vs Huntland

Wayne Co vs Houston Co.

Gleason vs Westwood

Greenfield vs MAHS

Some great bulletin board material here. I don’t even pick hardly any of our games. We have Huntingdon, Union City, Stewart County, Camden and some more before even thinking about Westview in Region and sectionals for that matter. It will be some great games for sure “when” and “if” it happens. We are playing 1 game at a time. If we do play Westview in the Region that is the one that will be the most important because no one wants to play on the road in sub-state. The Greenfield Gleason District is going to be interesting for sure.  

Edited by pioneer42

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Some great bulletin board material here. I don’t even pick hardly any of our games. We have Huntingdon, Union City, Stewart County, Camden and some more before even thinking about Westview in Region and sectionals for that matter. It will be some great games for sure “when” and “if” it happens. We are playing 1 game at a time. If we do play Westview in the Region that is the one that will be the most important because no one wants to play on the road in sub-state. The Greenfield Gleason District is going to be interesting for sure.  

No doubt that is why I highlighted and underlined possibility. Would like to hear more about some other teams not mentioned here that may be coming on strong right before the tournaments start especially some teams out of Region 5 A how is that region shaping up.

3 minutes ago, GTG901 said:

No doubt that is why I highlighted and underlined possibility. Would like to hear more about some other teams not mentioned here that may be coming on strong right before the tournaments start especially some teams out of Region 5 A how is that region shaping up.

I'll take Wayne Co from Region 5A

16 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

That would be a mas1821 or a gogold question. Wayne County is a good team and Huntland is pretty good too from what I hear. Don’t know a whole lot about that Region. 

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

That would be a mas1821 or a gogold question. Wayne County is a good team and Huntland is pretty good too from what I hear. Don’t know a whole lot about that Region. 

Summertown played both and have fairly similar talent - sooooo where it’s played / who’s playing more efficiently that night / who been there before done that / so many variables that’s why you play the game / no great teams like last few years in 1A new classification has watered down 1A but that’s not a bad thing gets newer teams in Boro that wouldn’t have chance if hadn’t changed