Regionals, Sectionals A /AA

GTG901

5 hours ago, logcabinman said:

I agree with York, you have said Westmoreland.  Who finishes out the rest of your field?

I said SubState York and Westmoreland are in the Same Region one will play at East Nashville and the other one will host someone. Both Westy and York are very good but the rest of their district and Region are not top notch. It would be a major upset if they don’t play in the Regional Championship Game. 

Edited by Khall555

2 hours ago, Khall555 said:

I said SubState York and Westmoreland are in the Same Region one will play at East Nashville and the other one will host someone. Both Westy and York are very good but the rest of their district and Region are not top notch. It would be a major upset if they don’t play in the Regional Championship Game. 

I'll take Westy over York in the Region championship by 8.

4 hours ago, Khall555 said:

You are correct but Westmoreland only beat Smith co by 3 a couple of weeks ago and was a close game tonight till Westmoreland pulled away in the second half   They are the clear cut favorites I agree but Smith or maybe a sequatchie might upset one in tournament time   Also like East and probably Pearl Cohn if I had to pick but who knows

11 hours ago, mas1821 said:

I'll take Westy over York in the Region championship by 8.

Even match up for me but I don’t know if Westmoreland has a game changing player like York has. Hopefully it happens. I don’t know where the Tournament is but York will bring an shall a say “interesting” crowd with them. 

Edited by Khall555

9 hours ago, Dexter10 said:

You are correct but Westmoreland only beat Smith co by 3 a couple of weeks ago and was a close game tonight till Westmoreland pulled away in the second half   They are the clear cut favorites I agree but Smith or maybe a sequatchie might upset one in tournament time   Also like East and probably Pearl Cohn if I had to pick but who knows

York-Sequatchie was tied mid third in their game that finally got played, York controlled it overall after that and won by 12. Will be difficult for Sequatchie with 3 district road games next week due to postponements including at York but it’s not out of the question.