DIIA

Intense

2 hours ago, realdealmcneal123 said:

No doubt Webb’s a heavy favorite over LCA, but seems like a team with a Miss Basketball nominee and Gatorade nominee should at least keep it close.  Not sure what that says about those nominations. 

Not sure about nominations. But I do know Webb has bigger, faster, stronger players. 

Edited by Tide3838

7 minutes ago, Tide3838 said:

Not sure about nominations. But I do know Webb has bigger, faster, stronger players. I am not sold on The kid they have nominated.  Not putting down a kid however she naia level going against a bunch power 5 kids. That's why I think it will be very lopsided. I may be wrong. And yes nothing wrong with NAIA.

Plus I don't care if Lakeway Christian had top girl in nation. There no way its close with no help around the line up. I'd be curious to factual info you can back up that a nomination could keep this game within 30. 

2 hours ago, Tide3838 said:

Plus I don't care if Lakeway Christian had top girl in nation. There no way its close with no help around the line up. I'd be curious to factual info you can back up that a nomination could keep this game within 30. 

Just funny how a few weeks ago you were so high on Hawk. Knew her stats down to the T. All about how she was leading a team that started 2 8th graders.  Thought she should be Miss Basketball,  Also started chains about how good Coffman is as a coach.  Defended LCA record and schedule. All of the sudden after LCA loses to CAK, they suck and CAK is the new team favorite. Now it’s final 8 against great competition, and your Miss basketball is NAIA at best with no talent around her. Just calling it like I see it.  What’s changed Billy? 

Edited by realdealmcneal123

1 minute ago, realdealmcneal123 said:

Just funny how a few weeks ago you were so high on Hawk. Knew her stats down to the T. All about how she was leading a team that started 2 8th graders.  Thought she should be Miss Basketball,  Also started chains about how good Coffman is as a coach.  Defended LCA record and schedule. Then Hawk has a rough patch, parents post about how she’s not wanted. Basically says she’s leaving. Rough patch continued.  All of the sudden after LCA loses to CAK, they suck and CAK is the new team favorite. Now it’s final 8 against great competition, and your Miss basketball is NAIA at best with no talent around her. Just calling it like I see it.  What’s changed Billy? 

Not sure why you keep calling me Billy. I do think Randy Coffman is one best coaches in state. What he has done with young group is so impressive. I watched Lakeway two games in Chattanooga. I've watched Webb also. I still have not got your logic to why you can say its closer than 30. I have not got anything out of you to back that up but you bringing up stuff I don't know about. So if you think its closer than 30 give something logical to back it up then I would listen.

18 minutes ago, realdealmcneal123 said:

Just funny how a few weeks ago you were so high on Hawk. Knew her stats down to the T. All about how she was leading a team that started 2 8th graders.  Thought she should be Miss Basketball,  Also started chains about how good Coffman is as a coach.  Defended LCA record and schedule. Then Hawk has a rough patch, parents post about how she’s not wanted. Basically says she’s leaving. Rough patch continued.  All of the sudden after LCA loses to CAK, they suck and CAK is the new team favorite. Now it’s final 8 against great competition, and your Miss basketball is NAIA at best with no talent around her. Just calling it like I see it.  What’s changed Billy? 

Truth is you can't. No one can. Sorry you getting all tide up over a prediction.