DIIA

Intense

10 hours ago, Tennesseepicks said:

CAK -8

Webb -25

Providence -4

Middle TN Christian- 2

You seem to know your basketball pretty well.  Just curious why you feel MTCS will beat NP and why PCA will beat TCA?  I agree both games will be close and I think they are toss ups which is basically how you have it called. 

1 hour ago, realdealmcneal123 said:

Just funny how a few weeks ago you were so high on Hawk. Knew her stats down to the T. All about how she was leading a team that started 2 8th graders.  Thought she should be Miss Basketball,  Also started chains about how good Coffman is as a coach.  Defended LCA record and schedule. Then Hawk has a rough patch, parents post about how she’s not wanted. Basically says she’s leaving. Rough patch continued.  All of the sudden after LCA loses to CAK, they suck and CAK is the new team favorite. Now it’s final 8 against great competition, and your Miss basketball is NAIA at best with no talent around her. Just calling it like I see it.  What’s changed Billy? 

This is AUDREY Madi mom and yall got your facts wrong. 

1st off NO where on social media did I post anywhere about MADI not being wanted. 

2nd nor did I post specifically about leaving lakeway, maybe you should STOP assuming something you know absolutely NOTHING about. 

3rd idk who tide3838 or realdealmcneal123 are because you both want to hide behind a computer but you both need to keep MADI HAWK, LAKEWAY and anything related out of your mouth because you are starting rumors and drama-noone got time for that. If you got something to say or you want to know if we are leaving maybe try asking ME and only ME. 

4. Madi does deserve miss basketball and the Gatorade nomination just as much as anyone does. She has young but great players around her that have helped her as she has helped them 

5. And it's not hard to know anything and everything about a team when you can look it up on unapproved website... 

ACT LIKE ADULTS 

GROW UP 

STOP SPREADING LIES AND RUMORS ESP ABOUT MY DAUGHTER 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Intense said:

You seem to know your basketball pretty well.  Just curious why you feel MTCS will beat NP and why PCA will beat TCA?  I agree both games will be close and I think they are toss ups which is basically how you have it called. 

I think MTCS is probably the most athletic team in the tournament ( besides Webb )  The game against Webb had to give them a ton of confidence. I’ve watched TCA/PCA both online/film. I think it will be a close game, but if TCA can’t guard the perimeter it could be bad. These 4 teams all have the horses to compete and win. It’s just which horses want it more.

10 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

I think MTCS is probably the most athletic team in the tournament ( besides Webb )  The game against Webb had to give them a ton of confidence. I’ve watched TCA/PCA both online/film. I think it will be a close game, but if TCA can’t guard the perimeter it could be bad. These 4 teams all have the horses to compete and win. It’s just which horses want it more.

Great assessment!

1 hour ago, Tennesseepicks said:

I think if Webb was to get upset and I don’t think it will happen but Middle Tennessee Christian would be my vote for teams that might could pull a miracle. 

8 hours ago, realdealmcneal123 said:

Just funny how a few weeks ago you were so high on Hawk. Knew her stats down to the T. All about how she was leading a team that started 2 8th graders.  Thought she should be Miss Basketball,  Also started chains about how good Coffman is as a coach.  Defended LCA record and schedule. All of the sudden after LCA loses to CAK, they suck and CAK is the new team favorite. Now it’s final 8 against great competition, and your Miss basketball is NAIA at best with no talent around her. Just calling it like I see it.  What’s changed Billy? 

The Trinity Christian Academy at Providence Christian Academy girls game will have a FREE, live video stream broadcast brought to you by TCA and Worthy Road Studios. The Countdown To Tip Off Pregame Show will begin at 5:45pm. Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard will have the call. The viewing link is https://www.facebook.com/TrinityChristianLions/

#justsaynotothenfhs