DIIA

Intense

14 hours ago, Tennesseepicks said:

Everyone knows they don’t need to be playing in Div 1A . Parents and coaches will finally get tired of beating everyone by 30 plus and they will move on. If these kids are college material ( which they are) idk what your getting  out of playing this competition with an all star team. 

Ego driven. Problem is it is adults setting this up.

• Upvote 1

I need to be enlightened about their "situation"? We lost to them by 12 and made a pretty fair showing. One of their Guards attended MTCS. Have friends with kids at Webb. The out of state / out of country segment has grown a lot in the last several years, not much different from all of Middle TN. Good place to send a child, if your doing the boarding school thing.

I hope our Cougars get to play them one more time.

On 3/1/2022 at 7:16 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

I need to be enlightened about their "situation"? We lost to them by 12 and made a pretty fair showing. One of their Guards attended MTCS. Have friends with kids at Webb. The out of state / out of country segment has grown a lot in the last several years, not much different from all of Middle TN. Good place to send a child, if your doing the boarding school thing.

I hope our Cougars get to play them one more time.

I hope you don’t! :)) Lets go Lady Lions!  Shock the world!

55 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Webb is by far the best girls high school team in the state.  Class makes zero difference.  Did not care for their coach still having starters in the game with a 30 point lead and less than 2 minutes to go though. Karma is a vengeful woman. 

Ensworth beat them… Bearden beat Montverde who beat Webb at Webb… MTCS has competed with Webb twice this year as well. Great team with a ton of talent, but still some good teams that can play with them.

Edited by GCPioneer

8 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Ensworth beat them… Bearden beat Montverde who beat Webb at Webb… MTCS has competed with Webb twice this year as well. Great team with a ton of talent, but still some good teams that can play with them.

I agree but they weren’t threatened by MTCS. Those games weren’t that close if you watched them