Thank You Coach Gary Rankin

BCsportsfan

What a wonderful Job you did throughout your career! I was blessed to watch and enjoy the success you brought to the Alcoa Community!

I hope you can continue enjoying the Mountains and spending time with your Kids and their Family! 

As far as your run in Tennessee High School football, I can only think of one word...WOW!

Thank You Coach!

COLUMN: Winning titles as a Rankin is just a tradition, 'like Christmas' -  Five Star Preps

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

What a wonderful Job you did throughout your career! I was blessed to watch and enjoy the success you brought to the Alcoa Community!

I hope you can continue enjoying the Mountains and spending time with your Kids and their Family! 

As far as your run in Tennessee High School football, I can only think of one word...WOW!

Thank You Coach!

COLUMN: Winning titles as a Rankin is just a tradition, 'like Christmas' -  Five Star Preps

Legendary. 

World Class post.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Thank You Coach!

Great post.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not sure a thank you will cut it. 

Y'all should probably build a statue or something. 

^^^^ this. I realize they have a good coach stepping in, but I’d have a sick feeling in my stomach with Rankin stepping down. Would have to be tough knowing you just lost the best coach in the state and one of the best in the country. 

45 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

^^^^ this. I realize they have a good coach stepping in, but I’d have a sick feeling in my stomach with Rankin stepping down. Would have to be tough knowing you just lost the best coach in the state and one of the best in the country. 

They will not miss a beat with the staff they have.