Boyd Buchanan opened up today

HTV

If Rankin goes to Boyd Buchanan he needs 46 more wins to hit 500. From what it looks like since they have had to move over to play in the private sector instead of playing Cow County High School they haven't done so well. Even with Rankin there he will earn every win going forward and It could take him 6 or seven years to get 500 wins. Being where he has been and taking that on I would rather be sent to prison and coach the Mean Machine in the Longest Yard as to put myself through all that.

35 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If Rankin goes to Boyd Buchanan he needs 46 more wins to hit 500. From what it looks like since they have had to move over to play in the private sector instead of playing Cow County High School they haven't done so well. Even with Rankin there he will earn every win going forward and It could take him 6 or seven years to get 500 wins. Being where he has been and taking that on I would rather be sent to prison and coach the Mean Machine in the Longest Yard as to put myself through all that.

:rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Coach Rankin is 467-78. He needs 33 wins to reach 500.