D1-AA State Predictions

Bump11

What a tournament Arlington is having.  They only qualified 5 guys but all five are in the placing matches (3 finalists, 2 going for 3rd) and they are 4th in the team race going into the final day.  Both Blackman and Wilson Central have more wrestlers still alive, but just to be in the hunt for 3rd place with only 5 guys is pretty awesome.  Coach Simpson has them peaking at the perfect time.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 2/23/2022 at 1:21 AM, Nextlevelwreetling said:

Like they are kids but this kid “hicks” is a tough wrestler been watching him. Also with a outstanding resources like Cumberland university in his back pocket…   being he is the son of the head coach at Cumberland I’m sure he doing some extra training like walker does. Just let them wrestle but don’t count the kid out till he’s out. I get walker is a Cleveland favorite and a tough competitor. I’m sure he does all the right things. I’m not taking away from him just do the other young man the same courtesy. Let them lace up everyone is entitled to a opinion. If ether win it won’t be a fluke they both put work in. 

:popcorneater: