AA region 5&6

Jaychapman

10 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I was told not looking too favorable for that. Unfortunately, injuries are part of the game but you never like to see them happen to any team. We’re still alive and we will give it our best. 

10 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Luckily Westview has one of the best physical therapists in the nation so he will work his magic and we will see come Wednesday what she is able to do 

Prayers for Jada. I pray for every prayer before the tip on all teams for a healthy game. Radio says she was walking some after GC will prepare as if she will play no doubt. But we definitely are praying for a speedy recovery and hopefully just a mild sprain.

Gibson and East Hickman went about as I expected. I really thought East Hickman might’ve taken a play out of Westview’s book and ran some zone but they never did.

Jada will be out there playing on Wednesday. She’s a tough kid.

Westview and Gibson County part 4 is going to be fun…

Edited by GCPioneer

44 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

Injuries are unfortunate.. what happened? Hopefully nothing intentional?

Definitely not intentional. Looked as if she either jump stopped and planted wrong or something along that line. There was contact, but that’s part of the game going to the rim. It was just a basketball play and Huntingdon didn’t do anything out of malice. It was a clean game. 

20 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Gibson and East Hickman went about as I expected. I really thought East Hickman might’ve taken a play out of Westview’s book and ran some zone but they never did.

Jada will be out there playing on Wednesday. She’s a tough kid.

Westview and Gibson County part 4 is going to be fun…………

Yeah no doubt. Simms just a beast for Westview and played great at PG. GC playing wilth a lot of confidence right now. Like the way they are playing.

I hope Jada is good to go for Wednesday night, she is such a special player.  Westview is quite different without her.  They struggled a little with the fillies press late.  If Jada doesn’t play I think Gibson Co wins by 10-15.  If she plays but is not 100 % then it will be a nail biter. 
Sure do wish the Fillies could have shot better tonight but super proud of the effort and so excited for the next few years.

Great game plan!

2 hours ago, 1983 said:

I hope Jada is good to go for Wednesday night, she is such a special player.  Westview is quite different without her.  They struggled a little with the fillies press late.  If Jada doesn’t play I think Gibson Co wins by 10-15.  If she plays but is not 100 % then it will be a nail biter. 
Sure do wish the Fillies could have shot better tonight but super proud of the effort and so excited for the next few years.

Great game plan!

Yeah it was an outstanding game plan. Huntingdon will be even better next year. Lots of younger players and they played super hard tonight.

Wishing Jada well! 

WV and Huntingdon both returning all, correct? GC losing like 4 or 5 including the oldest Hart? Wilkins will have some work on his hands and some role players may have to step up. 

Really hoping to see both GC and WV advance to state but I know that's a tall order with Loretto in the mix. 

Cheatham drop 2 sometimes 3 to stop Burdette and held her to 16 she’ll be hard to stop w one defender but perimeter shooting need to get better to move on / Loretto in cake walk but relying too much on Karly lately also needs others to step up like earlier in year if they do can beat anybody 

42 minutes ago, Opm91 said:

Wishing Jada well! 

WV and Huntingdon both returning all, correct? GC losing like 4 or 5 including the oldest Hart? Wilkins will have some work on his hands and some role players may have to step up. 

Really hoping to see both GC and WV advance to state but I know that's a tall order with Loretto in the mix. 

Just got to play and give it your all and see what happens. Just think if GC plays man I think they need to faceguard the 1-4 positions and stay on your girl. These girls from Westview are out to shoot three’s. Stay on your man and put a no fly zone on the three point line. Keep having fun and playing hard. I like the confidence we are playing with right now.

Edited by pioneer42