AA State Upset thread

WrestlingGod

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, PackMentality said:

Upsets galore today.  Little beats Ellison.  Norman pins Belcher.  Norman is a stud.  Jamison beats Fort.

I can’t believe Norman has flown under the radar this long. I knew he was talented, but i don’t think anyone outside of Kingsport knew exactly how good he was. And just a freshman

11 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

I can’t believe Norman has flown under the radar this long. I knew he was talented, but i don’t think anyone outside of Kingsport knew exactly how good he was. And just a freshman

Like I said in a different thread. When Norman finished 2nd at the Holy Angels in Charlotte,NC it caught the attention of App St head coach especially with him being a Freshman.

Edited by Appvol

32 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

im glad it caught someone’s attention. kid is a hammer

Im kind of surprised more schools from TN don’t go to the Holy Angels tournament in Charlotte,NC at the Bojangles Coliseum. There is a lot of colleges in North Carolina with wrestling programs. Be a good chance for a kid to get noticed.

35 minutes ago, barbwire said:

Go back and watch the end of Sells vs Pattee match. Sells got robbed by a table worker not paying attention.  Clock stopped with 6 seconds left as wrestling continued and match ran through 8 seconds before ref called the fall.  Match was over before he was ever turned.

brutal if true. but that’s what happens when you have mostly inexperienced kids running tables at a state tournament.