State Championships

deesnutz

So far the most impressive team I've seen thus far is East Nashville. Bolivar made a nice run against Tyner but the lack of size hurt them. Greeneville's team seems to be on a mission. Milan is definitely the surprise team of the tournament. Middleton my Class A pick didn't make it and Peabody has to be the most infamous or controversial team in the tournament with all the "stuff" going around the program, yet they still have a chance to win a state title. I think I'll go with Clay Co. to win the Class A title. I still have Bartlett as the winner of 4A.

On 3/19/2022 at 9:04 PM, Jaychapman said:

1A-2A-3A Champions  were great 4A not so much 

On 3/19/2022 at 9:17 PM, deesnutz said:

I agree

The so called "not great" 4A champs split with the so called "great" 3A champs in the regular season... just an FYI.

Also beat three really solid teams down there... I wouldn't say they're "not great."

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

The so called "not great" 4A champs split with the so called "great" 3A champs in the regular season... just an FYI.

Also beat three really solid teams down there... I wouldn't say they're "not great."

Yep, and we should have beat them the second time we played them, led most of the game and blew it late. 

In the tournament we beat a team from every region in the state. Middle, West, then East. I’d say we are just fine

Edited by DBKPT93

38 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

DB and Greeneville split in regular season and I consider those two teams pretty even. Both teams represented upper east tn. very well this year. There shouldn't be any question those two were the best teams down there out of the publics. 

I would like to see East Nashville play one of you two just to see how they stack up. They had a squad.