Beech vs Lebanon!

HonkyNinja12

Other than Memphis East vs Bartlett this should be the best game on the schedule state wide. I will take Lebanon in a nail biter, giving Beech their first loss of the season. Jarred Hall will have to be aggressive on both ends of the floor if they plan on hosting a sub-state game. 

Hendersonville's gym will be rocking tomorrow night. 

32 minutes ago, SavageSpeaks said:

Other than Memphis East vs Bartlett this should be the best game on the schedule state wide. I will take Lebanon in a nail biter, giving Beech their first loss of the season. Jarred Hall will have to be aggressive on both ends of the floor if they plan on hosting a sub-state game. 

Savage, great analysis. Lebanon very well could win but sure would love to see them Shackle Island boys keep the ball rolling. 

On 3/2/2022 at 6:21 PM, SavageSpeaks said:

What a shocker!!! Savage Speaks again... 

Nail biter with Lebanon winning, all led by 4 star Jarred Hall 

Congrats to Blue Devils 

On 3/2/2022 at 7:26 PM, TheHill said:

I'll bet the farm Beech stays undefeated... McDowell finds a way to choke.

I hope you didn't really bet the farm and Mac must of had a Heimlich Maneuver expert with him so he wouldn't choke.

All kidding aside, it must have been an exciting game and I wish I was there to see it.