GC v. WV (Part 4)

LetsGoBrandon

26 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Don’t know how this one will go. WV coming in wounded & GC played lights out the other night. 

Let’s have a clean, healthy game. Could be a 4th quarter, last minute type of game. I expect GC to be in press mode tonight. Should be interesting. 

will it be on NFHS?

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

With WVs win they get Loretto.

Should be a good game. Loretto is probably a 10 point favorite, but we will try to compete. Harrison is about 70% and made it thru tonight pretty good. We couldn’t get going in the first half, but they started falling in the 2nd. I believe we were around 60% from inside the arc tonight, so that helped out a little. Good game and best of luck to Gibson County. 

5 minutes ago, Waker said:
1 minute ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Should be a good game. Loretto is probably a 10 point favorite, but we will try to compete. Harrison is about 70% and made it thru tonight pretty good. We couldn’t get going in the first half, but they started falling in the 2nd. I believe we were around 60% from inside the arc tonight, so that helped out a little. Good game and best of luck to Gibson County. 

We aren't the same team we were in the regular season.  A 10 point favorite is laughable.  WV should definitely be favored.  I'm not sure what has happened to our girls, but they've been out of sync for a while now.

1 minute ago, mas1821 said:

We aren't the same team we were in the regular season.  A 10 point favorite is laughable.  WV should definitely be favored.  I'm not sure what has happened to our girls, but they've been out of sync for a while now.

Listen, we’re not buying that. Loretto may be out of sync in a game or two, but you have a D1 star who can ball. Loretto is #1 for a reason and we hope we can hang around in the 4th and see what happens. I think it will be a good game & probably a little physical, but at the end of the night….it’s still just a game. 

8 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

It actually was anyone’s early in the 4th. Think we were down three. We led a lot of this game. They just got hot in the 3rd and 4th.

Yes, you are correct. I was kind of surprised about the zone concept, but I’m just a fan. It was anyone’s game after the 3rd quarter, and Haskins told them to start putting them up from deep and we started hitting. Harrison is still a little gimpy, but we took care of the ball tonight. Always enjoy the atmosphere and the GC fans, and hope y’all beat Summertown. Good luck. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon