Westview vs Loretto

sportslover88

5 hours ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

We’ve had several standing room only games over the years. There should be plenty of room. I don’t know the actual capacity, but I believe it’d hold 3K if needed(at least). I don’t think this game will sell out, but they’ll be a good crowd. 2 other in-county schools are playing their sectional games as well, along with neighboring Mckenzie in Carroll County, or we’d have another few hundred or so show up for this one. A lot of other players from our neighboring towns usually come to our games when they’re not playing. We pull for them as well…..sort of like family up here (for the most part). 

Sounds right, it’s hard to sell out Westview gym that’s the good part. I’ll definitely be there. It will not be a blow out that’s for sure.

12 hours ago, mas1821 said:

Karly played against Tess & Chloe at state as a freshman and was the best player on the court. 

I don’t guess you watched the SEC or Big Ten Tournaments last night. Tess had 12 pts and Chloe 7 pts and both played great games. You must be a hater, you wont find a better girl on and off the court than Tess or Chloe. 

Jada’s ball handling is probably a tad better than Karly's, probably a tad quicker, but other than that Karly has been better at every other part of the game against as good or better competition.  

I like Karly but don’t run our girls down to build Karly up. She can stand on her own merits and a great family. Good luck tonight should be a great game, may the better team win. Don’t hate on our girls. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

That comparison is so ignorant.  I wonder if you're drunk half the time you get on Coacht with some of these crazy posts you put on here.

Karly was also offered by TN as a freshman, Alabama wasn't her only offer (numerous major D1 offers)..  had she not committed over the summer, she'd be flooded with more.  

Karly played against Tess & Chloe at state as a freshman and was the best player on the court.  Jada is a stud, no doubt.  Her ball handling is probably a tad better than Karly's, probably a tad quicker, but other than that Karly has been better at every other part of the game against as good or better competition.  I guess we'll find out Tomorrow.  Hope they both play to the best of their ability!  Gonna be an exciting game.

What a whiney little baby! Because someone has a different opinion than you then he must be drunk? Typical "chat room bully" that can't stand a different point of view. 

I’ve seen Karly and Jada play multiple times each over the last couple years. I think they cancel each other out tonight. Karly is a better scorer. Jada is a phenomenal PG. Karly probably gets more rebounds. Jada is the better ball handler. I’ve never seen Jada rattled. I have seen Karly rattled, though not often. Either way, they’re both incredible.

Westview’s supporting cast has been consistently better than Loretto’s this year. I think this a close game but home court and the supporting cast gets Westview back to the state tournament. Westview by 7

59 minutes ago, woodsandwater said:

What a whiney little baby! Because someone has a different opinion than you then he must be drunk? Typical "chat room bully" that can't stand a different point of view. 

Thank you, you nailed this guy.  Look at all his posts and he’s the guy that hides behind a screen name and blasts kids. 

4 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Thank you, you nailed this guy.  Look at all his posts and he’s the guy that hides behind a screen name and blasts kids. 

He is a good guy. I have met him personally. He didn’t like the Alabama comment. All four schools playing in this sectional are all classy programs amd classy people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I don’t guess you watched the SEC or Big Ten Tournaments last night. Tess had 12 pts and Chloe 7 pts and both played great games. You must be a hater, you wont find a better girl on and off the court than Tess or Chloe. 

I like Karly but don’t run our girls down to build Karly up. She can stand on her own merits and a great family. Good luck tonight should be a great game, may the better team win. Don’t hate on our girls. 

Tess and Chloe were/are great ballplayers, and from what i've heard, even better people.  I would love for you to extract the phrasing from my post that led you to believe I was hating on any 3 of these young women and make sense of that.  You are absolutely ridiculous.  You made an absolutely asenine reference as to why Jada is better than Karly with your Louisville/Alabama nonsense.  I called you out on it, and also referenced that Karly outplayed your hometown stud duo as a freshman.  None of that was hate or disrespect, it was pure observation of what happened.  Are you still drunk?

2 hours ago, woodsandwater said:

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I'll be at the game in Martin tonight if either of you would like to chat about me being a "whiney little baby" or how I "hide behind a screen name".

having a difference of opinion is fine.  @LetsGoBrandon and I have had a difference of opinion respectfully, as have I with a few others.  Greenfieldfan has posted a lot of crazy stuff over the years and I've never called him out.  But his reference to Louisville and Bama and downplaying Karly because of her going to play for the school she's loved since she was a child was an ignorant assessment, and I called him on it.

Please look through any of my posts over the years and show me where i've blasted kids or talked bad about any player.  It's never happened.  I called him drunk because of that reference as well as previous posts, but you 2 resorted to name calling and attempting to bash my character by saying I bash or talk bad about kids.  Lets have a chat in person tonight at the game about that.  

• Like 1

Karly is a heck of a player as is Jada… similar in ways but also different in their ways. Both players play under control and value the possession of the ball. Both players are capable of taking over a game when/if they want to. Tonight will be a war and I’m looking forward to being there for it.

• Like 2