McKenzie vs Moore Co

VOLnWTN

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Looks like Moore County and Wayne County was a dogfight. Wayne County is a good team. McKenzie definitely favored but Moore County will battle with them I bet. 

you are correct . I have viewed both teams games from last night . The MC and Wayne Co game looked like it was in slow motion after watching the McKenzie game. Whoever is able to control the pace of play that they are comfortable with will make all the difference. If MC can break the McKenzie press then slow it down in the half court they have a chance. If it turns into a track meet advantage McKenzie.

8 hours ago, TJK1988 said:

No hurting dad heart. But was just wondering if they play at their gym or have to host somewhere else. MC is just now allowed to host because of capacity. Not sure where the " I said 18" came from. Lol 

But hey maybe MC can walk in the gym with them!!!!! 

Sorry I see now…I meant to say “I say” instead of “I said”. I was answering your question and then throwing out my prediction on the game as well on the thread

9 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

Sorry I see now…I meant to say “I say” instead of “I said”. I was answering your question and then throwing out my prediction on the game as well on the thread

All in good fun my friend. Just hope the concession stand is on point and not a clean out night!!!! lmao 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJK1988 said:

All in good fun my friend. Just hope the concession stand is on point and not a clean out night!!!! lmao 

Well, we have a boys game Monday night as well, so concession stand should be good to go.  But, I would suggest a couple of places in McKenzie.  Marias Mexican, Rivals Sports Bar and Grill (Get the wings), or The Station.  We have a place called Praters Taters as well that is pretty good.  And of course, on Bethel University's campus, we have Chick Fila. 

6 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Well, we have a boys game Monday night as well, so concession stand should be good to go.  But, I would suggest a couple of places in McKenzie.  Marias Mexican, Rivals Sports Bar and Grill (Get the wings), or The Station.  We have a place called Praters Taters as well that is pretty good.  And of course, on Bethel University's campus, we have Chick Fila. 

Don’t forget about Dairy Queen and the baby hamburgers. That is where we usually land. 

56 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

I'm in on the wings! I will pick us up some and you get there and save me a seat. Then we can enjoy wings and the game!!!!!!