Jason Hunt leaves Peabody's team

Macnarry

8 hours ago, Swipes said:

This is something we can both agree on @HawkGuy06!  No player should be bigger than the program and no way i would let someone back on the team that quit before the region championship game to focus on College ball.  If true, then Peabody's coach doesn't have a back bone

If true,it's terrible.I said earlier the coach has no control over him.If true,seems like coach wants to win at all cost.

3 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

surely not... No way he plays again on this team.

Hunt isn’t a Tidemen never really was !!!!!!  He isn’t playing , people forget before mr selfish and his crazy old man came to T town we was loaded, both Key Brothers and Ganaway are amazing talents, I honestly feel without Hunt our record would be better !!!!! 
                                  Roll Tide 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hunt isn’t a Tidemen never really was !!!!!!  He isn’t playing , people forget before mr selfish and his crazy old man came to T town we was loaded, both Key Brothers and Ganaway are amazing talents, I honestly feel without Hunt our record would be better !!!!! 
                                  Roll Tide 

I thought his Dad was an assistant coach.

4 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Parents don't just work themselves to the side line. Could it be he gets an assistant job if the team gets his kid?

That is a definite NO!! Peabody never wanted Hunt to come to Trenton. We knew that this group was going to be good for a while. The Kee brothers and Ganaway are good players. The other two starters are good role players. We have some good leadership from the PLAYERS on this team and the majority of these players have played in extremely high level games before albeit basketball or football. Most of these kids are winners not only in sports but also off the court. I don't want to bash a kid on here, but Hunt would not and could not imagine the work that the majority of his teammates have put in over the past few years to accomplish what they have athletically. I think it showed with all the adversity facing these kids over the last week that they went into Memphis and beat a very good MASE team. This is a special group of kids in Trenton right now, I know they have their faults but I think we could all learn something from these kids. "They are getting out of bed and going to work" everyday.

Edited by thunderbolts
  • Upvote 1

On 3/9/2022 at 12:03 PM, PeabodyPride said:

Roll Tide 

I agree

11 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

Hunt is playing for Peabody during the state tournament. WOW! I am so disappointed!!  

Man oh Man ! Considering a lot of us know each other personally on here, I know I can speak for some and truly question why this is even a option, someone said he just sat a couple games and was always coming back ! That’s a absolute lie ! I will support our young men that fought to get here but this is a major    Disappointment  !!!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man oh Man ! Considering a lot of us know each other personally on here, I know I can speak for some and truly question why this is even a option, someone said he just sat a couple games and was always coming back ! That’s a absolute lie ! I will support our young men that fought to get here but this is a major    Disappointment  !!!!!

Couldn't agree with you anymore @PeabodyPride.  This is showing that a player is bigger than the program and I would have your Head Coaches head on a chopping block.