Jason Hunt leaves Peabody's team

Macnarry

On 3/12/2022 at 8:56 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Man oh Man ! Considering a lot of us know each other personally on here, I know I can speak for some and truly question why this is even a option, someone said he just sat a couple games and was always coming back ! That’s a absolute lie ! I will support our young men that fought to get here but this is a major    Disappointment  !!!!!

Pride, if this is true the kid is being shown there are no repercussions for his actions. I almost always pull for west Tn teams when it comes to titles. I can’t for the life of me pull for a coach that has no backbone. What is he teaching the other kids?

27 minutes ago, Waker said:

Pride, if this is true the kid is being shown there are no repercussions for his actions. I almost always pull for west Tn teams when it comes to titles. I can’t for the life of me pull for a coach that has no backbone. What is he teaching the other kids?

Word around Gibson Co is that the coach has no backbone regardless and is a doormats for the Hunt’s. Either way the coach better hope he can get a job at whatever prep school hunt goes to because his days at Peabody are more than likely done 

On 3/14/2022 at 8:37 PM, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Was on the sideline with the team cheering during sectionals 

Peabody has always had a seperate set of rules for sports "stars"...suspended players suddenly become un-suspended the day of a big game...and this includes football,basketball and baseball...Haney and Jacobs need to grow a spine...put academics above athletics...

49 minutes ago, cofo said:

Peabody has always had a seperate set of rules for sports "stars"...suspended players suddenly become un-suspended the day of a big game...and this includes football,basketball and baseball...Haney and Jacobs need to grow a spine...put academics above athletics...

Doubt that'll happen in that school

15 hours ago, cofo said:

Nicchaeus Doaks for example

Wish we knew the facts about what happen. Did his daddy pull him off team or did he quit team on his own. I was at Memphis  at substate game ,He was supporting the team and the boys on the team was giving him high fives .I agree with most post on here .They played the best team ball in Memphis that i seen all year .I hope the boys had to agree to take him back and not a coaches decision.

49 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Hunt is on the roster for today’s game! What’s y’all’s thoughts 

Sounds like Peabody wants to win at all costs. Shows what Peabody administration and coaches stands for. NEVER EVER thought I’d say this…. Go Rebels.

• Like 1