Coffee County

TheHill

District is arguably the weakest AAAA district in the state.  Not to say that Coffee and Franklin Co aren't respectable teams.  Region is not the strongest, but is ok.  I was surprised that Coffee Co won the region, but playing at home is a huge advantage.  Stewarts Creek is the better team, but this game will be played at Coffee Co and they can win a one game series.  Good Luck to Coffee Co.

12 hours ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

Congrats to Coach Taylor! Well deserved trip into the history books for a CCCHS lifer. 

They are about to be slapped back to reality I think. Weak district and region...played every game in their gym. Williams put this team together... Taylor rode his coattails What was Taylor's record for his previous tenure?

Edited by Rade Butcher

16 minutes ago, The Truth said:

Williams left for "greener" pastures.  Taylor got them to the glass house.  Sounds like Rade is the one that needs to be slapped. 

I'm just telling the Truth... they will be humbled very quickly. I'm not discounting getting to the Glass House but everyone knows CC isn't a Top 8 team in 4A...I would doubt a Top 20 team either. Once again what was Taylor's record for his 1st tenure?

3 minutes ago, Rade Butcher said:

I'm just telling the Truth... they will be humbled very quickly. I'm not discounting getting to the Glass House but everyone knows CC isn't a Top 8 team in 4A...I would doubt a Top 20 team either. Once again what was Taylor's record for his 1st tenure?

I think getting to Murfreesboro is a great accomplishment regardless of who gets you there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Looking forward to playing CC in the quarters next week.  Who's the player(s) to watch?  I agree with @TheHill.  Getting to the Boro is a huge accomplishment.  Should have a huge fan turnout as well being only 45 minutes away, compared to us being 4.5 hours away.

They are a true team with no great individual players. Typical small town type team. They play great defense and play hard. Never give up. I'm sure they'll have a big crowd but The Tribe travels pretty well to even if they are 5 hours away.

• Like 1