Riverside v Westview

who you got? 

GP by as much as they want

Gibson County

Westmoreland

Westview by a Lot

7 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Better have ur big girl pants cinched up if play Gibson Co 

I appreciate the kind words. Same can be said for Summertown and Loretto. We played well last night and our girls were dialed in. As a crowd we knew we had to be vocal in a hostile environment. 

27 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

GP

Gibson

Alcoa

Westview

Alcoa got 2 players eligible a few weeks ago so the Alcoa you saw in the regular season is not the same Alcoa right now… adding a big 6’2 post makes a big difference.

Agreed much, regarding Alcoa. Since I haven't seen Westmoreland, I'm not in a position to pick.

The newly eligible 6'2" kid has a sister, who is slightly smaller. Both add a great deal, but I'm not sure if they have even scratched the surface of their potential. Therefore, I'm assuming, since they joined the team recently, they are still works in progress. The level of competition only gets tougher, so we will soon find out.

What I really noticed about Alcoa is the play of their two starting guards. They are the best I've seen this year. They handle the ball well under pressure are quick and can shoot. 

35 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

GP

Gibson

Alcoa

Westview

Alcoa got 2 players eligible a few weeks ago so the Alcoa you saw in the regular season is not the same Alcoa right now… adding a big 6’2 post makes a big difference.

I'm aware.  Still taking Westmoreland.  

The York vs GC will be a battle.   That is not a definite win for GC and I really like the way GC plays.  York needs to shoot well to win the game but they have the talent to win this game.  The Beaty x2 vs. Hart x2 matchup will be fun to watch.  

Westmoreland is the best defensive team in the tournament.  Alcoa will have problems scoring enough to win.   I just don’t know if the Eagles can get past Westview.  Especially if they shoot it like they have been recently.  

5 hours ago, mas1821 said:

GP

GC

Westmoreland

WV

Riverside has a good team and we’re not overlooking them. Seems like a several years back, I believe they beat GC in a sub-stare game at GC. They play hard and physical. I’ve seen some crazy things happen up there. Anyone there can win on any given day. Like I always say, we will go play our game and see what happens. 

for my other selections, I’ll take GP-GC-Alcoa (in a close one). 

41 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

The York vs GC will be a battle.   That is not a definite win for GC and I really like the way GC plays.  York needs to shoot well to win the game but they have the talent to win this game.  The Beaty x2 vs. Hart x2 matchup will be fun to watch.  

Westmoreland is the best defensive team in the tournament.  Alcoa will have problems scoring enough to win.   I just don’t know if the Eagles can get past Westview.  Especially if they shoot it like they have been recently.  

We respect every team up there for sure. No free one’s. 

• Like 1