AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

7 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Good luck to you guys. Keep on keeping on. Would love to see three Golds come back to West TN. 

We are up & ready! I just hope the officiating call it both ways. They want a Page versus Upperman finals so let’s see how this goes lol. I hope we can do our part to make your statement true! Thanks for your support! 

7 hours ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Come on South Side Hawks!! We’re pulling for you.

First off great win yesterday! Westview was in control the entire game! South Side was there to support y’all! Great win & let’s finish the job on Saturday! 

Thanks for your continued support for us! We use to be rivals in AA now we are supporting each other, gotta love it! West Tn here to stay! Thanks so much & we both got work to do! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We are up & ready! I just hope the officiating call it both ways. They want a Page versus Upperman finals so let’s see how this goes lol. I hope we can do our part to make your statement true! Thanks for your support! 

I don’t know where they got some of these officials. They tried to swing your first game. I think player wise you will be fine. Somebody hadn’t told number 4 she is a Freshman for y’all. Personally I think Greenville was a really good team. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I don’t know where they got some of these officials. They tried to swing your first game. I think player wise you will be fine. Somebody hadn’t told number 4 she is a Freshman for y’all. Personally I think Greenville was a really good team. 

It’s been terrible especially this year, they are super short! The officials cost a few team the game, but enough about them. We have to play ball & do our thing. 

Yes #4 is a freshman & will be very special for years to come! And I also think Greenville was better than I expected 

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

The whole state wants to see that because they are the best two teams in the state. After 16 min What you think of page now?  I am pulling for you don’t get me wrong but y’all look shellshocked and frankly, cooked right now. I told you you better not give up 46 or y’all were going home. They got 28 Already