AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

What a game! Upperman had the upper hand for most of the game but barely finish ahead of a very good Creek Wood team.

Creekwood is the first team I have seen in the tournament that made a high percentage of their 3-point shots. Brianna Burgess was spectacular.

Upperman's Abigail Johnson has 44 points in the two games, MVP in my book so far.

The Lady Bees have to do better at the free throw line, especially if the game is on the line. South Side is not going to give up too much. 

On 3/8/2022 at 4:51 PM, Cballer said:

The facts say they rank 6th of the 8 teams left in schedule strength and only 6 teams have worse SOS in the top 25.  Thats what I said.  Honestly, I'm pulling for Southside.  Unfortunately tho, if you win today, you'll find out what competition really is.  Page is in waiting. Its only 2nd quarter, but that game is over.  Book it.

Are they still waiting? Book that South Side in the championship! Boom

On 3/9/2022 at 8:14 AM, Cballer said:

Nope, you are out of your mind if you think Greeneville was better than Page, but Page is better than you, and thats why I'm pulling for you, but if you think you are going to win Friday or Saturday giving up 54 points then you are living in a fantasy land.  This ain't West TN, so you and the rest of Powder Puff nation better tighten up!

49-46! West Tn is here to stay! If we are Powder Puff, who are the 2 opponents that we beat? I will remain humble until after tomorrow! Keep doubting us we love it Powder Puff man lol. 

Edited by HawkGuy06
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

49-46! West Tn is here to stay! If we are Powder Puff, who are the 2 opponents that we beat? I will remain humble until after tomorrow! Keep doubting us we love it Powder Puff man lol. 

HawkGuy06 U are on one today lol. Good luck tomorrow see yall next week 

On 3/9/2022 at 12:46 AM, Cballer said:

We'll see.  I'm pulling for SS against Page.  I have my doubts though.    Pioneer thinks giving up 54 is elite defense.  That's laughable.  You'd better not give up 54 again.  That's all I'll say.

On 3/9/2022 at 8:14 AM, Cballer said:

Nope, you are out of your mind if you think Greeneville was better than Page, but Page is better than you, and thats why I'm pulling for you, but if you think you are going to win Friday or Saturday giving up 54 points then you are living in a fantasy land.  This ain't West TN, so you and the rest of Powder Puff nation better tighten up!

So what happend?? What’s your take?? You still think South Side’s defense and pressure is Powder Puff?? We all watched the game. Looked like one of South Side’s Mike Tyson uppercuts caught them just right. 

Edited by pioneer42
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Got to educate ppl about them hawks! We got 1 game left & just watch what happens! 

Unlike some other people on here, us Upperman fans don’t like underestimating or insulting teams we know almost nothing about … good luck to both teams tomorrow, go lady bees