AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

1 minute ago, UHSbees931 said:

Unlike some other people on here, us Upperman fans don’t like underestimating or insulting teams we know almost nothing about … good luck to both teams tomorrow, go lady bees

We love Upperman! Y’all have a great coach! Great players! Y’all definitely have our attention! #44 is a monster down low. I look forward to see how it works out tomorrow 

5 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

It’s been terrible especially this year, they are super short! The officials cost a few team the game, but enough about them. We have to play ball & do our thing. 

Yes #4 is a freshman & will be very special for years to come! And I also think Greenville was better than I expected 

Greeneville was not a bad team.  Greeneville beat Upperman during the AJ Bank Ladies Classic - it helped Greeneville that Abigail Johnson was in foul trouble for most of the game.  Upperman vs. SS will be a good game with contrasting styles.  Upperman is very disciplined and controls tempo.  SS is pressure defense and all over the court.  I thought Greeneville handled SS's pressure pretty well - but just could not make shots when they needed to.  SS has played well in Murfreesboro - which is what every team wants to happen.  It should be a really good Championship game.

15 minutes ago, Greenecounty said:

Greeneville was not a bad team.  Greeneville beat Upperman during the AJ Bank Ladies Classic - it helped Greeneville that Abigail Johnson was in foul trouble for most of the game.  Upperman vs. SS will be a good game with contrasting styles.  Upperman is very disciplined and controls tempo.  SS is pressure defense and all over the court.  I thought Greeneville handled SS's pressure pretty well - but just could not make shots when they needed to.  SS has played well in Murfreesboro - which is what every team wants to happen.  It should be a really good Championship game.

Greenville definitely was a great team! We definitely didn’t take them lightly. Yea both Page & Greenville guards handle the pressure pretty well, but I think we speeded the game up & their legs was gone. So they missed a lot of shots that they normally make! Our defense & our depth is our key to our success 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

49-46! West Tn is here to stay! If we are Powder Puff, who are the 2 opponents that we beat? I will remain humble until after tomorrow! Keep doubting us we love it Powder Puff man lol. 

Didn’t say your team was powder puff.  Probably used it in a bad context there so if that’s the only post you read, easy to misunderstand what I said, but go back and look, I said your schedule was powder puff not your team.  I still stand by that, but y’all proved yourselves today. It’s anyone’s game tomorrow.  Good luck. 

3 hours ago, Cballer said:

Didn’t say your team was powder puff.  Probably used it in a bad context there so if that’s the only post you read, easy to misunderstand what I said, but go back and look, I said your schedule was powder puff not your team.  I still stand by that, but y’all proved yourselves today. It’s anyone’s game tomorrow.  Good luck. 

I guess thanks lol. We will use your “powder puff” slogan as motivation 

Edited by HawkGuy06
  • Upvote 1