AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

On 3/11/2022 at 2:34 PM, pioneer42 said:

So what happend?? What’s your take?? You still think South Side’s defense and pressure is Powder Puff?? We all watched the game. Looked like one of South Side’s Mike Tyson uppercuts caught them just right. 

So what happened is exactly what I said would happen. If SS gives up 54 they go home. They only gave up 48 but the Lady Bees showed them what actual defense was. You don’t beat this team if they get 50.  That’s my take. Have a fun trip home sir!

Edited by Cballer

12 minutes ago, Cballer said:

So what happened is exactly what I said would happen. If SS gives up 54 they go home. They only gave up 48 but the Lady Bees showed them what actual defense was. You don’t beat this team if they get 50.  That’s my take. Have a fun trip home sir!

I am a Gibson County Fan, but we pull for our neighbors. South Side with a great run. 

On 3/11/2022 at 1:27 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

Are they still waiting? Book that South Side in the championship! Boom

No but we were!  Book that, boom!

Where was that pressure defense you been yapping about?  All I seen was kids that have been taught to push, hold and hack at the ball.  According to the rule book you cannot use your hands and forearms to hold the offensive player in front of you.

Edited by Cballer

1 minute ago, Cballer said:

No but we were!  Book that, boom!

Where was that pressure defense you been yapping about?  All I seen was kids that have been taught to push, hold and hack at the ball.  According to the rule book you cannot use your hands and forearms to hold the offensive player in front of you.

Of course l!