Class A substate

FutureCOY

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BasketballFan24 said:

Does anyone know if there is any kind of broadcast available for the Middleton vs MAHS game?

The Bolivar radio station broadcasts Middleton games occasionally but with Bolivar also playing tonight, they'll have it on. It's probably on NFHS Network but it'll cost you.

Edited by tonym3143

28 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

NG all over Oliver Springs…not sure how Oliver springs made it to substate. The other teams must be AWFUL

Well to be completely honest with ourselves, aside from District 1, Single A basketball east of the Cumberland Plateau is pretty much a joke this year. UH, Unaka, and possibly even Cloudland would have competed near the top in Districts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8.

Edited by crazzyness

2 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Well to be completely honest with ourselves, aside from District 1, Single A basketball east of the Cumberland Plateau is pretty much a joke this year. UH, Unaka, and possibly even Cloudland would have competed near the top in Districts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8.

I would have to disagree with that. North Greene beat Jellico by 1 Oneida beat Jellico. York blowed out clay the first game and barely beat Oneida both games. And I could go on and on. It’s all about matchups and who’s playing good at the right time.

11 minutes ago, Indian said:

Not unexpected this year but watch out in years to come. If I’m not mistaken they’re all 9th graders. 

Is this the reincarnation of Chattanooga Temple? Another prep school out of Chattanooga loading up kids from all over the county?  Seems to me they’d be better off in the private school section Div II 

23 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Is this the reincarnation of Chattanooga Temple? Another prep school out of Chattanooga loading up kids from all over the county?  Seems to me they’d be better off in the private school section Div II 

I believe a charter. 

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2022/1/6/441152/We-Want-The-Smoke-Chattanooga-Prep.aspx

Edited by Indian