Sub State: who you got?

WestTNHoopsFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Peabody at MASE - Peabody is a wreck right now with all that is happening with the kid leaving the team - I have MASE

MAHS at Middleton - I have Middleton here - they may win it.

Bolivar at Mitchell - Bolivar easy

Power Center at Douglas - Douglas by as much as they want

Gibson County at Summertown - I have Gibson County - their big guy can be trouble

Fariview at Milan - I have Milan - they just keep getting better and better - Coach James has done a great job

South Side at MLK - South Side is going to destroy MLK

Portland at North Side - I have North Side but closer than many think

Bolton at Ripley - I have Bolton in the upset

Crockett County at Fayette Ware - I have Fayette Ware by ever how many they want 

I was wrong on Peabody. Happy for that team for sure after all they been through. good for them

I missed the Middleton game too - very surprised but you never know with basketball - thats why i love it

Bolivar - I finally got one right - congrats to first year coach Crisp

I missed the Douglas game - Had not see power school 

I missed the Gibson County game - Summertown with over a half court shot to tie at the buzzer to send to OT and win it in OT

South Side wins - 3 state tournament trips in a row for them

North Side wins - congrats to first year coach Woods - SOUTH SIDE AND NORTH SIDE ARE OPPOSITE IN THE STATE BRAKCET... JUST SAYIN.

Bolton - I picked this one right but would not have been surprised if Ripley won it

Fayette Ware wins and goes back to the state tournament. 

TONS of West TN teams including McKenzie and West Carroll

9 hours ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

Middleton shot poorly and MAHS controlled the Tempo of the game.  They will beat ER.  They are fundamentally sound and play solid defense 

Maybe they beat ER but you better guard the Groves kid he’s a beast. Strong is unstoppable at the Class A level. Should be a good tournament to watch. Maybe we see a rematch of last years finals?

36 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

I was wrong on Peabody. Happy for that team for sure after all they been through. good for them

I missed the Middleton game too - very surprised but you never know with basketball - thats why i love it

Bolivar - I finally got one right - congrats to first year coach Crisp

I missed the Douglas game - Had not see power school 

I missed the Gibson County game - Summertown with over a half court shot to tie at the buzzer to send to OT and win it in OT

South Side wins - 3 state tournament trips in a row for them

North Side wins - congrats to first year coach Woods - SOUTH SIDE AND NORTH SIDE ARE OPPOSITE IN THE STATE BRAKCET... JUST SAYIN.

Bolton - I picked this one right but would not have been surprised if Ripley won it

Fayette Ware wins and goes back to the state tournament. 

TONS of West TN teams including McKenzie and West Carroll

We are awaiting North Side for part 5. 

I believe they will handle Greenville!

we have to handle business against a very good Clinton team. They shoot lights out. We will definitely have our hands full 

28 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

we have to handle business against a very good Clinton team. They shoot lights out. We will definitely have our hands full 

Would be some kind of story if yall meet north side again in the finals. I don't see North Side getting past Greenville. 

South Side should be fine first round. Fulton may be a different story though. 

23 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Would be some kind of story if yall meet north side again in the finals. I don't see North Side getting past Greenville. 

South Side should be fine first round. Fulton may be a different story though. 

Well keep Gillispie to 20 and you win. North side has the guard play to get the job done. 

Fulton will not make it pass Fayette Ware! I haven’t seen Fulton but often makes state of a cupcake path from a terrible district & region 

13 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Well keep Gillispie to 20 and you win. North side has the guard play to get the job done. 

Fulton will not make it pass Fayette Ware! I haven’t seen Fulton but often makes state of a cupcake path from a terrible district & region 

I will be up there Friday morning. Please South Side make it to the 2nd round. 

7 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I hate to tell you Greeneville is more than just Gillespie (He didn't even win the District tournament MVP this year).  Does Northside have better Guards than Dr. Phillips who both are committed to Florida and Miss. State (Gillespie had 33 against them)?  Was not impressed with Northside only beating an Avg. Portland team by 4 at home last night.

So you haven't seen Fulton and want to make a bold prediction lol.  Fulton has made State 25 times and the Finals 9 times with three championships.  They Historically have a better program than you guys at state but want to throw shade calling their schedule cupcakes.....OK:rolleyes:  

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

If you all even have a close game with Clinton it wont be a good look.  Clinton is a decent team but not on the same level as Greeneville or Fulton out of the East

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I hate to tell you Greeneville is more than just Gillespie (He didn't even win the District tournament MVP this year).  Does Northside have better Guards than Dr. Phillips who both are committed to Florida and Miss. State (Gillespie had 33 against them)?  Was not impressed with Northside only beating an Avg. Portland team by 4 at home last night.

So you haven't seen Fulton and want to make a bold prediction lol.  Fulton has made State 25 times and the Finals 9 times with three championships.  They Historically have a better program than you guys at state but want to throw shade calling their schedule cupcakes.....OK:rolleyes:  

I really think that Fayette-Ware and Fulton game will be competitive.