Sub State: who you got?

WestTNHoopsFan

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

I hit you with Facts and you call me not creditable lol.  Keep spouting off about teams you haven't even seen play and make yourself look like a clown

Swipes, did you see Gillespie’s dunk last night in their substate 86-42 win over K Halls. It made ESPN’s top ten plays last night at number 4. I have it on my FB page if you want it.

Edited by noonesfool

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Swipes, did you see Gillespie’s dunk last night in their substate 86-42 win over K Halls. It made ESPN’s top ten plays last night at number 4. I have it on my FB page if you want it.

I did Coach.  I was listening to it on the radio when it happened and saw Bobby Rader post it on his twitter. Best Duo to every come through Greeneville in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I did Coach.  I was listening to it on the radio when it happened and saw Bobby Rader post it on his twitter. Best Duo to every come through Greeneville in my opinion.

Totally agree! I like Dabbs, plays with no ego. He knows he is is the 3rd cog. Might score 6 or 8 or 25. Groves a beast and Tillery is you with a Tasmanian Devil gene in him.

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

It is and means you can't guard the three if Clinton keeps it close to you.  Like i stated I've seen both Fulton and Clinton and Fulton is the better of the two teams as long as they don't have an off night like the 2nd time around. 

You were the one that started off with Fulton isn't making it past Fayette Ware but in the next statement said you haven't even seen Fulton play. (So you have no clue and even admitted it by that statement).  You then state that Fulton goes through cupcakes to make state which i responded with Greeneville has beat them the last two years in substate and they were state runner ups the two previous years beating your own team in SS so i guess we are cupcakes.  

I feel like you SS fans are still so Jaded over last year's loss that you don't like giving credit were credit is due and just spout off like SS vs everybody where other West Tennessee fans are more realistic and try to real you all in a bit.  

I believe you all should handle Clinton with ease and actually glad you lost to NS side you wouldn't have to face us in the first round.  We have the easier of the two brackets in my opinion too

Lol if we loss to a better team I would give props! We was the Bette dream by far. Greenville won! 

No I haven’t seen Fulton but I do know FW is no push over. But the ball will do the talking soon! Starting tonight with our girls! SS by 9

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

It is and means you can't guard the three if Clinton keeps it close to you.  Like i stated I've seen both Fulton and Clinton and Fulton is the better of the two teams as long as they don't have an off night like the 2nd time around. 

You were the one that started off with Fulton isn't making it past Fayette Ware but in the next statement said you haven't even seen Fulton play. (So you have no clue and even admitted it by that statement).  You then state that Fulton goes through cupcakes to make state which i responded with Greeneville has beat them the last two years in substate and they were state runner ups the two previous years beating your own team in SS so i guess we are cupcakes.  

I feel like you SS fans are still so Jaded over last year's loss that you don't like giving credit were credit is due and just spout off like SS vs everybody where other West Tennessee fans are more realistic and try to reel you all in a bit.  

I believe you all should handle Clinton with ease and actually glad you lost to NS side you wouldn't have to face us in the first round.  We have the easier of the two brackets in my opinion too

I would have rather had y’all first honestly! But it worked out how it worked out 

30 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Lol if we loss to a better team I would give props! We was the Bette dream by far. Greenville won! 

No I haven’t seen Fulton but I do know FW is no push over. But the ball will do the talking soon! Starting tonight with our girls! SS by 9

You lost so No you were not the better team by far, you are sounding asinine now.  You might have been the better dream but not the better team.  

You also lost your top two scorers off that team were Greeneville returns there’s. 

No one has said FW is a push over but for you to make the statement of they ain’t getting past FW and then follow it up with “I haven’t seen Fulton play” makes you look like a clown.

A logical person would never make that prediction when they haven’t even seen another team play

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Totally agree! I like Dabbs, plays with no ego. He knows he is is the 3rd cog. Might score 6 or 8 or 25. Groves a beast and Tillery is you with a Tasmanian Devil gene in him.

I think Dabbs gets that from his dad, always cool as a cucumber.

Tiller might be the shortest player on a court but no one will outwork him and have the grit he does.  He is a lot like me defensive minded and letting the scorers score.  I would have rather set a pick or harass the opposing teams best player than score baskets (guess that was the football player in me lol)

Edited by Swipes

5 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You have a big mouth! When the time come we shall see. Look forward to seeing y’all 

No I can just dish it the same way I can take it.

Not one SS fan has given Greeneville the respect they have earned instead it’s just been excuses of we were the better team when the score board said otherwise.  Greeneville dominated the first half and SS dominated the 2nd and why they play 4 quarters.

I hope to see you in the championship so all this can be squashed.  I will congratulate SS if they do win and won’t use “Well the better team didn’t win remarks” like we have heard all year

9 minutes ago, Swipes said:

No I can just dish it the same way I can take it.

Not one SS fan has given Greeneville the respect they have earned instead it’s just been excuses of we were the better team when the score board said otherwise.  Greeneville dominated the first half and SS dominated the 2nd and why they play 4 quarters.

I hope to see you in the championship so all this can be squashed.  I will congratulate SS if they do win and won’t use “Well the better team didn’t win remarks” like we have heard all year

Well hope to see you there. That’s 3 games I am worried about game 1. Good luck to y’all