Top Talent Returning

theunderstudy

On 3/8/2022 at 2:19 PM, PurplePanther said:

Spit-balling here:

A - no guess

AA - LA   -  The Mustang's backups were legit in my opinion.

AAA - MBA  -  Had a lot of juniors playing last year.  Defense should be stout.  Could also be Ensworth with the P5 receivers as well as the QB coming back.

Lost the most?  In AAA I would guess either PJP2 or McCallie.  It think the Knights O-line graduated.  If so, that could hurt!

Pope did lose most of their O line and quite a few in the defensive backfield.  I think all- or most- skilled players are returning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

11th graders at CPA are the most successful athletic group esp football that the school has ever produced even counting 2 QB losses that belong in the class of 2024. No regrets for what is on the sideline and on the field for 2022. Been saying that for a few years, 2024 kids have only lost once to MBA and once to Catholic conglomerate since the 4th grade. Lipscomb is the hottest NIL money maven so they may procure better talent and coach it up again, so until prove otherwise I would take CPA and LA in AA

15 minutes ago, Rastus said:

11th graders at CPA are the most successful athletic group esp football that the school has ever produced even counting 2 QB losses that belong in the class of 2024. No regrets for what is on the sideline and on the field for 2022. Been saying that for a few years, 2024 kids have only lost once to MBA and once to Catholic conglomerate since the 4th grade. Lipscomb is the hottest NIL money maven so they may procure better talent and coach it up again, so until prove otherwise I would take CPA and LA in AA

LOL…Lipscomb by 3 scores

I’m hearing crappy lakeway with its fourth coach in three years will be just as bad.

also note they will be in AAA in the next cycle. While they just keep getting band geeks in at a high level, the school just lost a top recruit to img academy. As long as Bob, Bob and Curtis are running the show, that place will have decent facilities but joke programs….. 

On 8/1/2022 at 11:50 PM, footballfan007 said:

I’m hearing crappy lakeway with its fourth coach in three years will be just as bad.

also note they will be in AAA in the next cycle. While they just keep getting band geeks in at a high level, the school just lost a top recruit to img academy. As long as Bob, Bob and Curtis are running the show, that place will have decent facilities but joke programs….. 

Lakeway in AAA. That will be a nightmare. Similar to poor ole Concord Christian a few years ago in D2. Some of those replays were brutal. I hope no one got seriously hurt at Concord. I hope for the same at Lakeway in AAA. Player safety should be a priority before you send those players out to get destroyed. Concord Christian never recovered. They had to shut down their football program. I hope Lakeway doesn't go the same way. Maybe the should just start over and just play freshman/jv schedule and build the program back up. I guess Concord will never have football again.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:50 PM, footballfan007 said:

On 7/31/2022 at 10:26 AM, WestTNBuc said:

There is a really talented WR at Jackson Christian in A. Last year as a freshmen he put impressive numbers and I believe has Lane Kiffin calling.

Jay'len Mosley WR/RB, CB - 6'1" - 190lbs So.

and after 2 dozen responses to the thread.... there finally a name attached to the top talent returnin 

well done WestTNBuc

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 7/30/2022 at 3:37 PM, Rastus said:

I presume you are including the local transfers to CPA in there as well.  Haven't seen anyone mention it, but Kenny Minchey was also once a Mustang before heading to JP2.

• 2 weeks later...