A State Tournament Predictions

SavageSpeaks

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

Great leaders are what all kids deserve, win,lose or draw, they need to learn the things that make them good adults. A lack of leadership from all parts of life is whats failing our kids today, so sad.  It mostly starts at home, teachers and coaches can help but home is where it has to start.

Great post!  Spot on, could not agree more. 

8 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Not playing as sloppy as Peabody did earlier, plus they still seemed to have chemistry issues,  as they were reluctant at times to get everyone involved. It has all the makings to be a great game as there’s no doubt Trenton has the athletes advantage.

Absolutely facts here ! Like I said earlier, no disrespect to Reb Nation, but Peabody had the top 4 athletes on the floor and the Rebs was in it till mid 4th IMO, Peabody hasn’t played a team this season more talented and lost ALOT of games due to Divas, sloppy play and kids quitting on plays ! I’m gonna pull for the Tide”of course” but the better team will win this game, unless we come together overnight that will be Clay County

• Upvote 1

Peabody played a good game today! The team seems to be jelling as one and playing more as a team Peabody don’t let these haters bring you down! They always have something to say about any team other than their home team! Keep doing what you doing and keep these negative comments out your head and focus on what y’all came to do!

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Absolutely facts here ! Like I said earlier, no disrespect to Reb Nation, but Peabody had the top 4 athletes on the floor and the Rebs was in it till mid 4th IMO, Peabody hasn’t played a team this season more talented and lost ALOT of games due to Divas, sloppy play and kids quitting on plays ! I’m gonna pull for the Tide”of course” but the better team will win this game, unless we come together overnight that will be Clay County

How did Peabody get out rebounded so bad? That was one stat that really caught my eye? I didn’t get to watch it but I keep hearing how much more athletic they were. 

31 minutes ago, thebenchwarmer said:

How did Peabody get out rebounded so bad? That was one stat that really caught my eye? I didn’t get to watch it but I keep hearing how much more athletic they were. 

Offensive rebounds I bet Mackenzie had 6 or more in the first quarter and more throughout the game.   I believe it will be a close game tomorrow because those kids from Peabody have been in plenty of battles throughout the years in football and basketball and won’t be an easy out. 

23 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Offensive rebounds I bet Mackenzie had 6 or more in the first quarter and more throughout the game.   I believe it will be a close game tomorrow because those kids from Peabody have been in plenty of battles throughout the years in football and basketball and won’t be an easy out. 

So is the kid that quit on his team playing in this game or is my information incorrect and that never happened?

17 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

So is the kid that quit on his team playing in this game or is my information incorrect and that never happened?

I'm way on the outside of this, but yes, he "announced" to the public via Jackson Sun (newspaper) that he was concentrating on selecting a college or some rubbish of the sort...the team pulled together without him and sent one of the favorites from Memphis home. All of a sudden, when there's a spotlight to be seen in, here comes him and dad back. Turns my stomach.

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

I'm way on the outside of this, but yes, he "announced" to the public via Jackson Sun (newspaper) that he was concentrating on selecting a college or some rubbish of the sort...the team pulled together without him and sent one of the favorites from Memphis home. All of a sudden, when there's a spotlight to be seen in, here comes him and dad back. Turns my stomach.

Unbelievable that a coach would allow this to happen. I coached for several years and there is no way a player would have been allowed to even approach me to come back after quitting on the team let alone the fact he announced to the newspaper’s he was concentrating on something else. What a joke.