AA State Tournament Predictions

SavageSpeaks

East Nashville is the #1 ranked team and, I haven't seen the other teams play, but I have a hard time seeing anyone else having a better guard duo than Jaylen Jones and Jarrod Taylor. East will want to play fast and create a little chaos to get their athletes in transition and play above the rim, Armstrong, their big man, in particular. The Eagles can get a little frenetic and careless at times, but they'll be a tough out for any of the teams in Murfreesboro.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:59 PM, tradertwo said:

Bolivar is a solid team, and I am sold that 1'st year coach Crisp is a good one...I just don't think Bolivar has enough to contend for a title this year. They are athletic and have some shooters, but good bigs in the paint will give them trouble, and they like to play at a leisurely pace instead of high intensity. I thought that Douglas was the favorite (didn't get here), because of their intensity...they beat Bolivar by 20+.

Bolivar lost by 16 points after a bad first quarter only scoring 4 points. Game was pretty even after that with Bolivar getting it down to 6 points in the 4th.

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

The refs need a lesson on what an offensive foul is for the York Milan game. Three horrible calls in the 4 th quarter 

LOL, during the girl's tourney, everything was a block. Easier to keep up with that way I guess. I saw some pretty cut and dried charges called blocks, and don't remember seeing a charge call the first day at all.

Bolivar gave good effort, Tyner just to big. Tyner could take it all, but a good defensive and disciplined team can beat them. Milan continues to exceed expectations, and their town support is great. Robinson will not be able to do what he did to York on Tyner, as they will be quicker, therefore the others will have to contribute much more. East Nashville is probably still the team to beat, but not shorting Brainerd, just do not know much about them.