AA State Tournament Predictions

SavageSpeaks

1 hour ago, thearts said:

Bolivar gave good effort, Tyner just to big. Tyner could take it all, but a good defensive and disciplined team can beat them. Milan continues to exceed expectations, and their town support is great. Robinson will not be able to do what he did to York on Tyner, as they will be quicker, therefore the others will have to contribute much more. East Nashville is probably still the team to beat, but not shorting Brainerd, just do not know much about them.

Brainerd was eliminated by Power Center Academy out of Memphis yesterday. 

East with a nice push the last half of the 4th quarter to pull away from Power Center in a nip and tuck game from the get go. Kind of a sloppy affair, but the defense made it difficult for both teams. Power had great length and East the quickness to get their hands on balls. East has to be feeling good about Saturday's opportunity.

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

East’s D is smothering. First time I’ve seen them play. Trap the ball well and take away the passing lanes well. Impressive first qtr. 

Yes they were impressive. Hats off to East. Heck of a ball team. I was at the semi final football game this past season and just have been impressed with East overall. Students play hard and are respectful and that community loves and supports them. Hats off to my Dawgs as well. Season for the record books in Milan. Much respect for those kids and Coach James. Thank you for being such positive representatives of our community. 

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

East’s D is smothering. First time I’ve seen them play. Trap the ball well and take away the passing lanes well. Impressive first qtr. 

Yeah East Nashville looked like they had seven players with all the pressure. Great team. Congratulations to East Nashville on a big time performance. Congratulations to Milan on a great year and a great run!! Keep your heads up. You represented West TN well. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes they were impressive. Hats off to East. Heck of a ball team. I was at the semi final football game this past season and just have been impressed with East overall. Students play hard and are respectful and that community loves and supports them. Hats off to my Dawgs as well. Season for the record books in Milan. Much respect for those kids and Coach James. Thank you for being such positive representatives of our community. 

Milan definitely with a great season. Go from winning 6 games last year to getting new coach and going to the ship the next. Remarkable to say the least. 

22 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah East Nashville looked like they had seven players with all the pressure. Great team. Congratulations to East Nashville on a big time performance. Congratulations to Milan on a great year and a great run!! Keep your heads up. You represented West TN well. 

Hard for small 2A schools to compete against a large city magnet school that gets to pick and choose from best talent in Nashville East probably best team in all classes - 4A very disappointing