AAA State Tournament Predictions

SavageSpeaks

13 minutes ago, 802Tomcat said:

This is good game it sure is not a blow out 

Super proud of the panthers. They’re a gritty young bunch who defied all expectations ( except their own.)They were picked to finish 6th in the district preseason- and were regular season champs, district tourney runner- up, region champs, and final four in the state. Best of luck to the remaining teams. Hope to see us back at the glass house again this time next year. 

Edited by buc1973
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, buc1973 said:

Super proud of the panthers. They’re a gritty young bunch who defied all expectations ( except their own.)They were picked to finish 6th in the district preseason- and were regular season champs, district tourney runner- up, region champs, and final four in the state. Best of luck to the remaining teams. Hope to see us back at the glass house again this time next year. 

U guys played a great game

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

south Side and Fulton both played bad too! Just an ugly two games for the 3 A semifinals. with that being said... The officials have GOT TO STOP BLOWING THE WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!! 

You may get your wish in the championship. The Upperman v Southside championship game for the girls was a blood bath. The roughest girls basketball game I have ever witnessed 

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I like Greeneville by 10 or more tomorrow. They won’t take SS lightly and I hope the refs are better than today by far. 
let’s go Devils!!!

bring another gold back to TitleTown, Tn

Bring it back  ..  hope the officials are better  .. SS shot 26 free throws  .. Falcons 10  ... terrible calls ... hurt us bad with put point guard having to sit all but 3 mins of 1st hlaf with 2 fouls  but anyway maybe next year for my Falcons  ..they should be able to get back  ...  they will have 4 jrs and a sr starting   next year  .. good luck Devils  !!!!!    

4 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I can’t believe that Stone kept this game so close. Props to them. I looked over Greenevilles schedule last night and they have beat some really good teams

After watching Stone mature over the course of this season, I wasn't surprised to see them fight back and make it a back and forth game. I'm glad they didn't get the memo that they were supposed to get blown out. :)

2 hours ago, buc1973 said:

After watching Stone mature over the course of this season, I wasn't surprised to see them fight back and make it a back and forth game. I'm glad they didn't get the memo that they were supposed to get blown out. :)

This was the first time I'd seen Stone in action. The Capps kid is only a freshman. Very impressive. One stat that stands out: Stone Memorial scored 24 points from inside the paint. Stone will be back next year. Count on it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Americal198 said:

This was the first time I'd seen Stone in action. The Capps kid is only a freshman. Very impressive. One stat that stands out: Stone Memorial scored 24 points from inside the paint. Stone will be back next year. Count on it.

Agree stone will be back. The freshman has been impressive all year. He didnt shoot well today like he normally does but still looked good against the greeneville athletes. Their point guard has really stepped up his game since we played them earlier in season. Good team and I know they are proud

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, fentressbb said:

Agree stone will be back. The freshman has been impressive all year. He didnt shoot well today like he normally does but still looked good against the greeneville athletes. Their point guard has really stepped up his game since we played them earlier in season. Good team and I know they are proud

Stone Memorial is a nice rounded team! Their #3 guard is very nice! 

• Like 1