Tennessee Girl's Gatorade Basketball POY

mas1821

Summertown will still be strong even without Burdette..  I think we will surprise some people with how good we turn out.  Karly is irreplaceable, but Ally will be much better next year.  I also look for Laney, JB, and Cozart to be much improved as well.  We also have Kensey & Laney's little sister coming up (she's pushing 6 ft if she's not already, the younger chance is even taller I believe, we get a super athletic Craig girl coming up, and Kensey and Laney's 1st cousins will be coming up (one of which is going to be a great PG).  Couple those additions with some other Soph's that should take another step up and I think we're gonna be good to go.

I'm not really sure what the rest of the District/Region loses/gains.

How bout y'all?

If WV can win this year, I think they have a great shot at repeating next year, barring no injuries.

Edited by mas1821

18 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Summertown will still be strong even without Burdette..  I think we will surprise some people with how good we turn out.  Karly is irreplaceable, but Ally will be much better next year.  I also look for Laney, JB, and Cozart to be much improved as well.  We also have Kenzie & Laney's little sister coming up (she's pushing 6 ft if she's not already, the younger chance is even taller I believe, we get a super athletic Craig girl coming up, and Kenzie and Laney's 1st cousins will be coming up (one of which is going to be a great PG).  Couple those additions with some other Soph's that should take another step up and I think we're gonna be good to go.

I'm not really sure what the rest of the District/Region loses/gains.

How bout y'all?

If WV can win this year, I think they have a great shot at repeating next year, barring no injuries.

We lose Madison, Ayden, Regan and Haley. 2 starters. Westview loses Barr and another guard I believe. We got some Jr. High help but will be interesting how that unfolds.Huntingdon will be good. Losing Madison will be tough. Will be interesting. We have some younger talent. All in how much it develops.